šŸ‘ØšŸ½ā€šŸŒ¾ Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Thanks @mainerJ !

I used to do 20 things at once with many subjects and places. Over the years as Iā€™m getting older and those subjects and places changed naturally and unnaturally into variations I no longer enjoyed I am blessed that my primary interest in Cannabis cultivation and applications has blossomed as a result.

Concerts going from 20-30$ a pop to 55-100$ a pop for the same spaces with less output really made me say fuck-it to most all live events.

I set-up a 4k DTS theatre in my bedroom so going out to the cinema is mainly IMAX or D-Box with my best friend and even then super-rare.

I have no kids, and all my friends that usually got up to shit with me either do or got priced out of the city so the personal social scene isnā€™t what it was when I used to host 5-20 of my friends every Monday night in my basement theatre (now grow space) for a TBS styled: DINNER AND A MOVIE where we all got together knowing that as we all get older weā€™ll see less and less of each other. I did this for 10 years so even though my lifestyle is the exact opposite from what it was Iā€™m okay with it all as I have many blessings to count and lots of great memories. :blush:

Additionally I rather detest travelling so staying at home is my vacationing! :rofl:

So in short my partner, garden, animals and home get the bulk of my OCD ā€œcontrolledā€ ADHD!

:rofl:

17 Likes

Oh shit Iā€™m having so much fun with the press I ran out of parchment paper so Iā€™m obligated to stop (which tbh I should at this pointā€¦) and also storage containers so the Jew Gold 1974 pressings are still in the fridge! :rofl: / :confounded: !!!

Gonna get 5ml glass jars soon enough, these containers are in a plastic click-lock container in the freezer until the Mrs and I run out of the 3ml container with the dab rig and quartz honey straws. :ok_hand:

20 Likes

Yabba dabba doo, thatā€™s freaking awesome. I can see me hacking up a lung smoking that.:laughing:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Shots from last night but I wanted to dab the fuck out and watch ā€œAmerican Ultraā€ with the Mrs so here they are this AM! :wink:

Mendo Breath S1:

6x @Tonygreen GG#4 R.I.L. & 1x First Class Funk clone (@MonasticDank )

Here are the cuts still waiting to root including: Frankenstein, ** First Class Funk** and the Blueberry in the mail from @Rhino_buddy.

First Class Funk reproduction is going well, I see no pollen but when I moved the plants around this round my hands were ā€œdry slickā€ā€¦ which is not enough pollen to collect but itā€™s still pollen non-the-less and you know what Iā€™m talking about if youā€™ve done a seed run. :ok_hand:

Sour Diesel: DannyT Cut, the ones still needing to grow some more before up-potting:

And all the other cuts of Limed Orange & Sour Diesel: DT Cut are in 1 gallon pots under a canopy of @JohnnyPotseed 's Frankensteinā€™s :+1:

I wasnā€™t joking about the canopy:

In the other 2x4 the UK Cheese, Cap Junky S1, Jew Gold 1974ā€™s, & Bubba Kush: Matt Berger Cut are all doing their thing.

The 4x4 is now entering Flowering Week 2 so pistils are everywhere. I need to defoliate the lowers but with the under-canopy lighting Iā€™m getting away with them being bushy lol.

Sunshine Daydream F2 BX1 from @HolyAngel , & the ā€œShort-Stackedā€ Bubba Kush: MBC in the bottom right corner. :+1:

Besides all the rosin pressing and collection this weekend I also did the bubble run with the Yogi F2 plants + a few plants left over from a small auto seed run and thereā€™s no complaints from this stoner. :grin:

The plate is 6" across.

I got a long haul today with an open house tour after work. So iā€™ll be getting home just in time for my scheduled gardening time with no breaks lol. Gonna ask the Mrs to either make dinner or order food so I can just stop moving when Iā€™m done as itā€™ll be a 12 hour day.

All the best yā€™all!

:v: :grin: :+1:

24 Likes

You already flipped these to flower, right? Otherwise theyā€™re gonna overgrow that tent for sure! :wink:

Everythingā€™s lookin good!!

7 Likes

Yep, theyā€™re entering week 2. (7 days = transition, 7 days = week 1)

4 Likes

:partying_face: Gonna be a good haul :muscle: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Seriouslyā€¦ Those Frankensteins are gonnaā€™ try to make their way through the top of your tent!

Whatā€™s the plan for those?

2 Likes

Iā€™m reminded of a pic from the old site of BOG showing a completely full bowl of kief. These kind of pics are wild!

2 Likes

Going outdoors into 30 gallon fabric pots the end of May!

6 Likes

I hope your tent can survive their assault in the meantime. :laughing:

2 Likes

Lol. Ive vegged sin nov before. Though these beasts may demand another tipping soon!

3 Likes

@JoeCrowe the 6% has got to be a bit of an exaggeration if its dry weight for bubble hash but its totally reasonable if theyre tumbling it. my buddy gets roughly a zip / lb on his tumbler. lots of green matter in there though so its def not top shelf. pretty sure they dont care since its gonna get cleaned up in the press anyhow

4 Likes

2x Frankenstein S1, and 2x more First Class Funk clones have rooted enough to put into soil!

@MonasticDank looks like my hopes to get you a rooted cut back with seeds is so far on itā€™s way to being 1/2 successful! :rofl: :+1:

@Foreigner , one of these Frankieā€™s is for your balcony this summer! Youā€™re gonna have stanky shade in August! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

These came in from @Foreigner 's Forestry and yā€™all know there gonna get wet sooner than later!

And on the *ā€œPigeon Pressingsā€ game check out these CUTE AS FUCK 5ml jars that just got in today!

I now have 250 of them so now Iā€™m set for a whileā€¦ I hope. :sweat_smile:

:v:

18 Likes

Okay I gotta add this footnote:

@MonasticDank : WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SEND ME IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY?! :rofl:

I just took the time after a few weeks to actually go through the FCF thatā€™s female and accepted the pollenā€¦ and HOLY SHART STICK I canā€™t even express how much of an amazing thing you found in that bag of flower and so rightfully decided to see what may come of it!

This thing is a freaking BUSH. I didnā€™t train it much at all and itā€™s like a never-ending focus-pull going into and out of it when I was pulling yellows. The nodes are so tight that if it fills out the way my gut tells me Iā€™m gonna have to defoliate the fuck outa it to make sure thereā€™s enough airflowā€¦ and this is a reversal seed run so iā€™m even more stoked that the cut has decided to stick around in the rockwool cubes and that the easier to transport beans are pretty much just ā€œset it and forget it instant flowerā€ kinda cultivar!

If you canā€™t tell iā€™m both very grateful and very excited. Rock on growmie!

:fist_right: :seedling: :fist_left:

18 Likes

Man Iā€™m happy youā€™re pumped for it as I was too. As finicky as she is she really is worth the effort to keep her happy. Youā€™ve done a bang up job with her man. Thanks for all your efforts! Iā€™m glad you find her as special as I did. What a happy find she was.

10 Likes

@Rhino_buddy !!!

WE HAVE ROOTS ON THE BIGGER BLUEBERRY CUT!!!

Totes Success!

:partying_face:

17 Likes

Oh yeah! Ah-ha! Roots on the blueberry! Yum yum!
Very nice rooting success Pigeonman, that is going to be a tasty treat :partying_face:

3 Likes

Incredible! Nice job friend!

Canā€™t wait to see what you do with her. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

GMO still a no show?

3 Likes