👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Nice line up my friend, looks like nine is the number this season :peace_symbol:

1 Like

No not mine if there marked #3 .

1 Like

THANK YOU both @ShiskaberrySavior & @SHSC-1 !!!

I was so excited I tossed them into my “grow for 2024” glass vault in my seed fridge before I marked down the details!

:pray: :metal:

4 Likes

It’s always great to see all that you got going on! Keeps you busy ey :wink: !

You really turned those clones around too, freaking awesome! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

1 Like

Feeling down so I tried bottle pressing the Yogi pollen but like the other seed run material it does form a patty but won’t hold a temple ball. :man_shrugging:

I’ll eventually make pollen puck maker at some point for my vice but for now it’ll be a jar of bubble-sand as an easy mix with flower.

9 Likes

Gonna keep up the “Bad movie in the Morning” when I can. This ones extra special in the good/bad category!

10 Likes

Amazing pressing work there brother! Just catching up on posts now.

3 Likes

I watched on the other night that was trick in’ horrific. I mean, shit that no one should see. Its on TUBI called Trauma. Its a foreign movie so you have to read it, but honestly if you just look at it without reading you will know exactly what’s going on. Its one tough watch. But if you like extreme horror. Like revenge type stuff…

2 Likes

Oh wow!

So I showed Mrs. Pigeon how to do the cannabis capsules because it’s fiddly as fuck and that shit drives my adhd all whack and she’s good at this kinda fiddly and I’m so very proud of how much better than me she did this!

:blush:

21 Likes

The Sunshine Daydream BX1 F2 plants are popping as is the Bubba Kush: MBC.

:camera_flash:

The Frankenstein S1 plants need to be cut back and i’ll do it in the week.

That’ll open up the canopy so the Limed Orange and Sour Diesel: DTC clones get more light.

:sweat_smile:

Have a great night folks!

:v: :grin:

27 Likes

as always fun to watch your updates! man frankies really streched a bit ! :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

JPS’ Frankie indoor is almost hilarious.

7 Likes

I fixed your quote @CanuckistanPete ! :rofl:

I’m gonna punk a few growmies with cuts because this stretch is pure comedy of :fire: .

6 Likes

Here’s a few good/bad movies lol

4 Likes

C.H.U.D. and C.H.U.D. 2: Bud the Chud are yearly re-watches… but thanks for reminding me about “DEATH LINE” aka: Raw Meat @420noob !

4 Likes

I’m doing another :camel: day gift-away on the FSFC thread.

:v:

4 Likes

I love Valentine’s Day. I get all the chocolates nobody wants. I even have a sign I carry in the lobby “give me your unwanted chocolates.”

Lots of cherries which are gross but the rest are ok.

4 Likes

:rofl: :+1:

2 Likes

“The End is Near (so give me your chocolates.)”

1 Like