šŸ‘ØšŸ½ā€šŸŒ¾ Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Very interesting :ok_hand: and it makes tottal sense to me, It mimics natural settingā€¦

What do you think about Pre packaged time released nutrients in the soil ? Like Iā€™ve got some Wow Wallace Starter packs, assuming I used 4 of them in the soil ( each pack is good for 6 months ) and I only feed water peroid. Either in rez or soil, do you think the plant will care where itā€™s pulling the nutrients from ?

4 Likes

I QANT YOU TO DO IT SO WE CAN ALL SEE!

THAT sound like a solid idea where the rootlets will know from the start: ā€œfood here!ā€ And the taproots will with the water and keep everything going :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow you have much going on down in the garden sanctuary, love catching up with this thread. Iā€™m sorry to hear about your friend but very cool of you to step up. One of the main reasons I got into growing this plant was simply to try and figure out how to make some great homemade medicine if the time ever came where a friend/family member needed it. I did have a friend pass away several years back from cancer and she was all into trying cannabis but stated that it was too expensive to keep using and of course insurance wouldnā€™t cover it. I was in no position to grow then but it haunts and motivates me going forward. Anyway, happy growing and I look forward to your med tent plants.

6 Likes

donā€™t think soā€¦itā€™s just a SIP

thatā€™s not to say theyā€™ll be as big, of course. (as a salts-fed plant)

4 Likes

What Iā€™m seeing with my diy verson, the roots in the soil are still growing (traveling up & down the container) along side roots that are in the rez.

I can see that roots = big ass plant is easy with @Pigeonman Ī©Pot methodā€¦

Iā€™d love to run this with nutrients 100% in place in the soil only. Just add water till harvestā€¦

3 Likes

Sneek peek @CADMAN :wink:

Reminder: this is a 10" net pot :open_mouth: :exploding_head:

9 Likes

Your gonna have the mother load of roots lol
When I do this Iā€™ll need assistance probably with adding in a scrog net.

3 Likes

I like the term AutoFem. It sounds like your plants may at any given time assemble into a futuristic female robot, automatically.

7 Likes

Your updates never disappoint, they may leave one wanting for more, but they are not lacking in anything.

Thank you! :grin:

4 Likes

If I have achieve with you what I refer to as ā€œThe Flight of the Navigator Effectā€ then SCORE!

(*as a kiddo, I loved that movie, and ALWAYS wanted to know what happens AFTER the credits roll! The Neverending Story thoughā€¦ that upset me as it was a big fat outright lie. The movie ended, I was a child, they LIED to me! They lied to children everywhere!!! :rofl: )

6 Likes

That movieā€¦The Flight of the Navigator, was where I first developed my love for The Beach Boys!!! Great flick, good memories! :grin:

The dog-dragon thing scared me in The Neverending Story. :joy:

4 Likes

For me it was the lasers. NOT because of the actual lasers but the whole build up was top-fucking-notch :+1: Wolfgang Petersen knowā€™s what they are doing.

My fav part of the movie was the bogā€¦ but that may be the start of my love for ā€œmovies without hopeā€.
No hope = I love it!

5 Likes

Moonchild!

3 Likes

I always found the name he chose amusing; but solid messaged throughout the story about love, loss and the rest of the human condition :heart:

2 Likes

Compliance!

1 Like

I HEARD THAT IN PEE WEE HERMANā€™S VOICE! HAHA! :+1:

2 Likes

Cherry Festival F2 (:bride_with_veil: :heart: :man_in_tuxedo: ) Unicorn Poop BX1

Sheā€™s totally preggo. :baby:

:heart: :hugs: :heart:

22 Likes

Mazel Tov! Kudos! Get the ceegars! :partying_face::tada:

3 Likes

Congratulations! :star_struck:

Gorgeous too! :heart_eyes:

Definitely kudos! :champagne::clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Today I up potted:

1. Crockettā€™s Tangie
  2. Cherry Festival (Red)
  3. CSI Humboldtā€™s Girl Scout Cookies x Chem91 (x1)
  4. UK Cheese Clones (x2)

Theyā€™re all got moved around because I need to put things in flower already as I need to have some space cleared out by May and I got ā€œlost in veggingā€ because theyā€™re so pretty! :man_facepalming:

In the AC Infinity 2x4 tent we have going into flower:

1. CSI Humboldt GSC x Chem91 (2x large, 1x med; all three in front row)
  2. Crockettā€™s Tangie (forked plant)
  3. Cherry Festival F2 (Red) (bent over like a prison bitch)

Should be done by May when I need this space to start Round 1 of the autoflowers in 5gal fabric pots (hence the need for spaceā€¦)

Going into the 4x4 tent yā€™all will see everything has moved.

Creeper side-view into the tent.

Top row from left to right:

1. Trizzer F2
  2. Mendo Breath S1 (Cannasai)
  3. Fog Dog Autofem (is bouncing back from the stunting!)
  4. Pineapple Express Autofem (is bouncing back from the stunting!)

Bottom row from left to right:

1. Strawberry Shortcrack Autofem
  2. UK Cheese Clone 1
  3. UK Cheese Clone 2
  4. Creme de la Chem Autofem (is sort of bouncing back from the stunting!)

The BOG SourBlutooth F2 is clearly going nucking futs! Having all those bright white roots soaking up the salts down below are going straight into itā€™s veins.

Each node is now a CLUSTER-FUCK OF MINI BRANCHES so Iā€™m expecting gradual training as I leave it in veg and then daily training once I flip it to 12/12 (which is gonna be maybe in march/april? :thinking: )

@CADMAN , Iā€™m really looking forward to your build (Get on that!! :rofl:)

The last 2 of the SoloCup Autoflower are coming in with their colour and will appreciate the 20/4 this tent is running for their final weeks. Being solo-cups they needed a little help so onto some small shitty boxes they went. :rofl:

Strawberry Shortcrack

Trizzler F2

And off in the Medicine Cabinet are the ever loved @Tonygreen 's Gorilla Glue #4 RILā€™s.

These plants get the most faffing around because they are under my oldest lightsā€¦ so every day they get a 1/4 turn, nutrient feed and then each move down by 1 plant so they are getting the same variations of colour temperature from the miss-matching fixturesā€¦

@Foreigner you know 1000% iā€™m really upset with myself for not driving out to Oakville for that pair of HLG 100ā€™s that were being sold used for a STEAL :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

And now I go water the happy couple (UP x CF ) and pot the 3 seeds with tails I have floating in water since yesterday:

1. CBD OG KUSH S1 (First of the medical plants for my friend! :heart: )
  2. Manitoba Poison Regs (Iā€™m really hoping for 1x fem at least, I got these in a trade with @jessethestoner and Iā€™m clearly excited)

Thanks for checking in! All the best to you, yours and your grows! :heart:

:hugs: :metal: :globe_with_meridians:

21 Likes