👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Grapefruit Juice: I’m told it’s an old cut. I got it from a very reliable friend and the same he gave me a few months ago was fantastic and the most grapefruit tasting thing I’ve ever had.

Purple Kush (Pre99’): I’m told this cut was walked across the border and into BC by a grower around 1999 and it’s been cloned ever since. It’s my buddies daily smoke for over a decade.

:v:

15 Likes

Still only under 12/12, the Nepali Watermelon Hashplant foot-bath seed plants are all moving along.

You prob noticed the 4th cup! Yep one more seed popped a week into sitting under the dome.

It’s a little smaller than the initial three of course but it’s still got time to champion itself.

:seedling: :grin: :seedling:

25 Likes

I might have to get a snip from you.

4 Likes

@THCeed anything I’ve got running is just a snip + overnight mailer or car-ride away growmie :smiley:

:fist_right: :fist_left:

8 Likes

The GMO + Pink Lemonade #2 "MOONROCKS* project is growing along well!

From Left to Right: GMO / GMO / Pink Lemonade / GMO

Every week I shift them over by 1. A few weeks ago PL#2 was on the farthest left, then teleported last week to farthest right, and this week it’s the second from the right. This is so they all get equal amount of time under the middle “sweet spots” of the SF2000 through the grow. :+1:

This weekend after the day long vending at Pagan Fest with the Mrs I’ll be LSTing them and then one more week of veg feed to fill in a little more and then to 12/12.

Both are 8-9 weeks so they’ll finish at the same time or I’ll just openly shame and mock the ones that are delayed to hurry the fuck up.

:rofl:

14 Likes

Ooooooh, that PK is an intriguing one! I cant wait to see it flower

2 Likes

Me too! I need to up-pot this and the grapefruit juice to grow them both out some more and then take cuts for clones (and to share) and once I have a solid mom I’ll flower out this plant and see what’s what! :smiley:

I got a lanyard for my jewellers loupe so I’m walking around the yard scoping my flowers like the gems they are :rofl:

9 Likes

It looks so vigorous, with nice internode spacing, for a PK-- I will hope its the Garberville cut which smells like bubba kush and tastes like concord grape juice :crossed_fingers:
And, grapefruit is DELICIOUS!!! Nice acquisitions Pigeonman.
Can you take pics through your loupe?

4 Likes

I could but for that I have a Bluetooth microscope.

8 Likes