👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Looks Awesome!!!

2 Likes

Distiller came in! Cleaning it with a few water runs then a quick mod as suggested by the ever wise @Shadey and its FECO time!

12 Likes

Ooohhhh La-la! Very nice!

Have fun and happy medicine making. :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Dude!! I was just looking at buying one of these to correct our hard water situation here at the house for filling the humidifier, you absolutely have to let me know how you like this thing

6 Likes

What are you making with this machines?

4 Likes

@KanehB thanks! This is a wild but very fun ride! Her chemo starts on the 23rd so i can get her started with what’s already in jars as the CBD strains grow.

@LegsMahoney so far it’s great! Streamline, easy to clean, solid build. It’s gonna run at least twice to get rid of manufacturors residue. The Engrish manual suggests running it 7-8x before “tasting is normal”. :rofl:
(Edit: it’s 4L max, so just noting depending on the humidifier)

@CADMAN FECO oil. Right now it’ll be used to reduce and reclaim the 190 proof i’ll be using to strip the goodness from decarbed flower down into a thick goo. :ok_hand: In the long run i can make a sugar mash and leave it into the grow room (c02) and then when it’s around 20% alcohol by volume i can run it a few times through this thing to get it up to 160 proof im guessing. It’s also what i’ve read can be done but right now i have some 190P on hand so i can just get on with it. :hugs:

9 Likes

I may have to follow this intently. Seems like a powerful pain killer, which is exactly what I’m always looking for.

6 Likes

@CADMAN

Here’s my plan:
https://emilykylenutrition.com/full-extract-cannabis-oil-feco/

8 Likes

That’s the excate article I just Googled lmfao
Everytime you post anything, I rush to see what it is. Your thread is exciting to me.

5 Likes

Thanks bruv I feel the same about yours!

Considering the seeds you know well about that are in my vault just waiting for the summer to get seed run with some flower on the side I’m glad you enjoy my grow-show and never ending experimentation in my equally never ending goal to find the best out this medicine for my and those I love.

Which is now accelerated as a big FUCK YOU to CANCER. Because: FUCK CANCER.

Fun note, she just got a video message from WWE’s Colt Cabana because she’s the kind awesome that got her PHD eating ramen with her cat and never missing Monday Night Raw. :metal:

11 Likes

1000% always :heart:
I feel ya with Cancer, my Dad passed away last year due to colon cancer…

6 Likes

Awesome sauce :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Dang man! Sorry to hear that. Lost my mom to melanoma when I was 22. Cancer is so shitty! Just fuck it!

That’s awesome that she got a personal message from Colt! Hahah I used to watch raw. I was actually at the event where owen hart fell and died. It was 99 I think, and I thought it was part of the show for a few minutes. You know how wrestling is.

6 Likes

Evening update part A (aka: what wasn’t covered in the AM, and before lights on in the breeding tent)

The water distiller is still running. I’m not complaining as it’s 4L of cold water in a fuck-cold kitchen so it’s actually heating up the room a bit while it cleans itself :rofl:

ACDC CBD Regs are off to a solid start. There is more to them than what you see as I continuously bury any of the exposed white rootlet as the plant lifts itself upright. I stop once the casing pops off or it’s obvious that it it no longer required.

OG Kush CBD Fem:

Manitoba Poison Regs:

Gelato - Mother Plant:

Kosher Kush - Mother Plant:

UK Cheese - Mother Plant:

Pink Cookies - Mother Plant:

Propagation Tent Group Shot:

Mendo Breath S1 - Cannasai:

Mexican Death Sativa - Male: (@lambchopedd)

Off to deal with the tent FILLED WITH POLLEN. It’s getting sprayed down and the male is getting bagged. The plant is pollenated and I don’t have the luxury to keep this Unicorn Poop male around so I’m calling it done today.

The seeds are already popping out of the calyxes so I really don’t feel that bad about this. They had their time.

:hugs: :fist: :seedling:

22 Likes

:sob: :heart: :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Evening Update Part B:

There are upgrades and then there are MEGAgrade.

This is the latter.

Horny Horse Cherry Shit Fest is going to be :fire:

:hugs:

25 Likes

Looks like some…

8 Likes

This is wonderful. This is a bx1 u.p. male or was correct? Those are the ones I’m excited for. I want to see this cross grown out as well, it’s going to be some kind I’m sure.

Pawsfodocaws

5 Likes

Thats pretty tall :flushed:

5 Likes

Correct!

Yeah… I wasn’t prepared or I’d have vegged longer to top it WELL before sexing. (like what I’m doing with my GG4 RIL’s). I’m still thinking that strategy for this new beast when I get time to F2 it in 1 gal volume pots of some sort. Another thought is the 2weeks veg from seed then 12/12 like with central american landraces I have planned for the future but my gut is telling me go with plan A.

6 Likes