👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

1 gal pots if it’s gonna stretch like that.

4 Likes

In the CF run I warned everybody to top majorly. I had to move mine from the 2X4’ do to height. I had one in-between the lights. The first 4X4’ I got was defective and had to wait for a replacement. I ended up taking lights off the pullies, hooking one light cable to both sides and running it over roof poles.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

You were not exagerating one bit! :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Excited to see how this turns out!

4 Likes

Strawberry Shortcrack is done and hanging.

:hugs:

38 Likes

Looks fantastic :blush: :+1:
You must have been watering & feeding daily at the least :yum: what kinda Strawberry smell she’s giving off?

2 Likes

flawless victory 3

BRILLIANT WORK!

Cheers
G

6 Likes

She’s a dense little mofo! I’d be pretty happy to get similar results!

1 Like

:drooling_face:

Gorgeous! No other words!

:clap:t2:

3 Likes

Yep! Each day it got 3-6oz of nutrient solution. I only stopped feeding when the Trizzler F2 came down cause I couldn’t be bothered to make up a batch of week 7 nutrients as the smaller the volume the more issues can happen with mixing it. (like knocking out parts).

Still nice Strawberry notes BUT there is now a chem after note :open_mouth: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

So the name is perfect: “Strawberry” smelling, “Short” plant, “Crack” after notes.

:rofl: Thanks @Gpaw !

@Slick1 & @KanehB thank you both! I’m still out of likes from last night so my love is here: :heart: :heart:

The nugs are SOLID, I have them over a fan now in the pre-dry then I’ll just let it hang for a while before jarring up with a boveda pack and a hygrometer.

I’m VERY EXCITED to run this again, so much so I’m thinking SS is now part of “Round 1 Auto Grow”!

:hugs:

11 Likes

Sadly last night I found that 1x of the 3x CSI Girl Scout Cookies x Chem91 S1 like this:

:disappointed:

Example of other 2 plants, which look totally fine:

Can’t win them all but WOW that one plant hermied hardcore! :open_mouth: :man_shrugging:

It was pulled out last night and left in the mud-room to chill overnight. It’s always bitter sweet tossing a plant vegged this long into the Hugelkultur pile but it then at least goes full circle back into something else I will be growing. :hugs:

15 Likes

Hermies! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Yeah, looks like a straight up male. :thinking:Were there even any hairs on it?

6 Likes

Yes @Oldtimerunderground , “some”.

I’ve had the “found balls mid flower”, and “found that there were balls I missed mid flower” on a few runs but this is my 1st full blown hermie!

While I feel lucky that this is the first; it’s still annoying :rofl:

The fact that they are “S1” seeds made me immediately go “hells no” in considering keeping it even if it was a full blown male.

11 Likes

Outta likes :heart: but agree with you. I wouldn’t use a “male” if I found it in a pack of fem seeds.

Side note, here’s a little something I found

12 Likes

THANK YOU! Still sucks but at least they were always being transparent! :hugs:

8 Likes

wow yea, that one hermed hard. sorry to hear @Pigeonman hopefully the others make it through flower without any balls on em.

4 Likes

Aren’t fem seeds only like 99% guaranteed to be female? Always seemed wrong to me, but I just know I’ve read/heard that a few times.

I agree though…

3 Likes

Step 1: Get home.
Step 2: Take off pants.
Step 3: Open bean mail carefully.
Step 4: Scuff 3x seeds and toss into water while telling them “Thank you for helping me help my friend.”
Step 5:

:arrow_right: THANK YOU @DougDawson FOR THE KIND GIFT OF: :arrow_left:

For the:

PROJECT!!! :heart:

:hugs: :metal: :globe_with_meridians:

21 Likes

My pleasure brother, got more if you need them :slight_smile:

5 Likes