šŸ‘ØšŸ½ā€šŸŒ¾ Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

In fact, just now, my shoulder pain from the rotator cuff surgery was making a special appearance. I got a little dollop of my salve on my finger. rubbed it on my shoulder until it felt warm.
Right now I am pain free. Good stuff.

6 Likes

Ok NOW i need to know how much. I was also considering adding Shea Butter to the mix along with the beeswax :heart:

7 Likes

Sebring has a vid on YouTube that details making his salve with a transdermal agent, I looked for it in my bookmarks, but I canā€™t find it right away. Iā€™ll post the link if so

3 Likes

this one? Sounds like itā€™s the 2.95 mL 99.995% pure Pharma grade DMSO that is the transdermal and I can get that at my local health store :open_mouth:

Good suggestion!

11 Likes

Thatā€™s the one!
Edit: @Pigeonman Iā€™ve been told by topical producers here in the dispensary market that it is a best practice to wash the area where the product is going to be applied, prior to use, as transdermal agents donā€™t selectively differentiate what is being carried from the cutaneous region into the bloodstream, AND if the topical contains both THC and CBD, to test it first at home because there can be some psychoactivity that wouldnā€™t be present without the DMSO

6 Likes

There is DMSO in a product I buy from the states called ā€œSoothanolā€ it is like Tiger Balm on PCP!!! :hot_face::cold_face:
It comes in liquid form and truly one only needs to use a few drops to feel itā€™s effect. Fabulous stuff and I accredit that for the most part to the DMSO because it allows the medicinal elements to get below surface and way down into deep tissue.
Im going to make enquires at my local ā€œhealth foodā€ supply store too. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

That I donā€™t know how much cause I never pursued it, just bookmarked it in my mind,

I see DMSO came up and I would imagine that would work pretty well too!

3 Likes

OHH YEAH SAME PROVINCE!

Done and ordered. Next salve is gonna be reverse-:fire: :heart:

6 Likes

Still finessing those ACDC babies? Hope they are doing you well. :wink::seedling::green_heart:

3 Likes

@Rhino_buddy you know I am friend! :fist:

Air-pot = Earth Lover CBD
Blue Speedcups = ACDC CBD
Red Speedcup = OG Kush CBD

Air-Pots= Earth Lover CBD (*i donā€™t think 1x is gonna make it)
Blue Speedcups = Manitoba Poison

The new kids on the block thanks to the most wonderfull @KanehB !!! :heart:

Freedom Dream CBD

:hugs: :metal:

14 Likes

I sincerely hope they grow big lovely buds for your quest to fuck up some Cancer!!! :smiley:

Keep tagging me as they grow, if you donā€™t mind? :pray:t2:

Iā€™d like to see how they progress, I still have a bunch and I may just pop a few myself. ā€œOthersā€ opinionā€™s, needā€™s & wantā€™s can move over for a change. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Absolutely! :ok_hand:

:heart: :fist:

4 Likes

I found this teardown and really digging that I now know how to repair my Distiller without ever needing to do the initial teardown! :hugs:

5 Likes

Alright folks I need all yā€™allā€™s help and opinions here with the TGā€™s GG4 RILā€™s.

First Iā€™m SUPER HAPPY with this experience, and itā€™s continued adventure even though Iā€™m rather distracted with the CBD FUCK CANCER project.

So to the point out of 4 seeds germinated I have ā€œonlyā€ 1 female. The ā€œquotesā€ are because as long as thereā€™s 1 female Iā€™m grateful because there is still a possibility for:

1. Seeds
  2. Reveg for more flower.
  3. Reveg for new mother.
  4. Reveg then graft to Cannasai Grafting project

Those are A LOT of options but for now this Q is about option 1.

Plant 3 is the FEMALE, itā€™s short and has a nice structure which is a bonus considering itā€™s the only female. Plant 2 and 4 are the oneā€™s sporting :banana: 's, have stretched tall and donā€™t seem to be showing any fem parts that I can see.

Plant 1 is the culprit that I was suspecting to be a hermie early in flipā€¦ but now that itā€™s further along I donā€™t know anymore :man_shrugging: . Iā€™m psyching myself out.

The reason this is even a question is that I AM IN LOVE with the squat structure, and the tightness of the nodes it grew. IF this isnā€™t a hermie, and just a weirdo male I want to use this plant to breed with the female for the future smoke seeds. Otherwise I can pick a male from the other two and do more LST to keep it in check.

So, after my long winded back story, here are the photos:

Plant 1 - Hermie or Male?

Plant 2 - Male

Plant 3 - Female

Plant 4 - Male

Thanks folks for the help! :metal:

18 Likes

That looks like a tough one to my noob eyesā€¦
They look like overgrown calyx and balls at the sametimeā€¦

Iā€™m gonna go with balls as they donā€™t have the uniform pattern seen on calyxā€¦

Donā€™t take my word for it, wait for the opinion of more experienced growers brotherā€¦
Personally, I would have plucked couple of those and bring far from the grow area and performed a surgery on those lolā€¦
If itā€™s a hermie you have my condolencesā€¦

5 Likes

I donā€™t see any pistils. Looks fully male to me.

8 Likes

Looks like a dude to meā€¦ phenotypes can vary and after the freaky bastard expirement Iā€™m not sure what these things should look like anymore. If youā€™re thinking itā€™s worth breeding them though I would say take cuts and run those first if you can.

I am partial to #2 and dig the hairy leaves but would have to get my hands on them to make the call, gotta vibe with the plants if Iā€™m letting them do the deedā€¦ any other notable traits you picked up on (odors/recoup time)?

EDIT After looking at it and thinking about what the monoecious seed varieties look like (sacks low and and pistils up top) I could see itā€¦ but would still flip to see if I like em

6 Likes

Thereā€™s gonna be some phenotypic variance, but not much. GG4 RIL is pretty heavily homozygous, at least as far as visible traits. @Tonygreen, any advice here on selection? You mentioned to me a ā€œrunty recessive phenoā€ that I should select away from in a seed increase. Are any of these that, or are they the dome-tops? Those are the only phenotypic variances Iā€™ve heard of, anyway.

4 Likes

I havenā€™t noticed anything that stands out from any of them other than the squat nature of plant 1 matching the female versus the shooting height of the other 2 males.

Theyā€™re really even otherwise. Funny thing is i have been privledged to not have much hermie experience which is why I value yā€™allā€™s XP. :+1:

5 Likes

Great call @Tonygreen is the one you want weighing in on the RIL

4 Likes