👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

I’m sure I can think of more vulgar strain names when the time comes :+1:

3 Likes

Great name for: Texada Timewarp x HHCRSF!

5 Likes

Or Unicorn Frank N Furter!

4 Likes

Pony Phallus Express. Don’t wanna ride shotgun on that baby.

3 Likes

ALL PREPPED FOR TONIGHT!!

:smiley:

16 Likes

Lies. I don’t see any gelt. YOU ARE NOT READY!!!

1 Like

They spell it guilt.

:rofl:

4 Likes

How dare you! I’m gonna tell my Bubby…

2 Likes

Sunday, Dec 18th @ 5:15pm:

ezgif.com-gif-maker(22)

Sunday, Dec 18th @ 5:20pm:

ezgif.com-gif-maker(23)

ezgif.com-gif-maker(24)

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :ok_hand:

16 Likes

Hopefully this translates into the flower ,)

5 Likes

The count is in!

ezgif.com-gif-maker(25)

This took 1.5 Jackie Chan movies to do!!!

I weighed 100x seeds from 2x plants and they all together averaged 1.5g. When sampling I chose the most dramatic two but to be honest they were so similar that it almost felt silly doing this twice. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

At 1.5 grams for every 100x seeds, it should make it 0.015 grams per seed

…I say should because i’m stupid tired and very stoned. :rofl:

If we can move forward and assume the above math is correct; I tared the jewellery scale and then weighed the seed from each plant and this is what I got:

Plant #1 = 5.8g = 387 seeds
Plant #2 = 7.8g = 520 seeds
Plant #5 = 7.6g = 506 seeds
Plant #6 = 5.9g = 393 seeds
Plant #9 = 7.2g = 480 seeds
Plant #10 = 7.8g = 520 seeds

This makes it a Grand Total of 2806 (+/-) beans! :exploding_head:
(If the 1x bean approx is correct)

ezgif.com-gif-maker(26)

:metal:

34 Likes

th-2678522702

Haha very nice

7 Likes

Looking forward to seeing that Jew Gold, I just filled my pipe with the last of some Kosher Kush I was gifted by a good friend and master grower :wink::grin:

Nice!
Overgrow the World! :grinning:

15 Likes

That’s a lot of beans looks great a lot of work sorting and cleaning them I bet .

4 Likes

Thats a lot of beans! :+1: :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

It’s Day 2 of Hanukkah so I spoked the second joint from the :menorah: outside and when I can back in I was pleasantly blessed with 1 out of 2 seeds showing a tail!.

Looking very closely at the 2 remaining seeds as they float I can see one has split and is just starting to poke and the other looks like it has split but has no visible white rootlet as of yet.

The seed that showed the tail in 24 hours has been planted in a prepared Speedcup and is covered with a 4" pot in the dome with the other 2 seeds I’ll be checking up on just before midnight. :+1:

ezgif.com-gif-maker(27)

14 Likes

ADDITIONALLY ON THE JALISCO SEEDFRONT!

I’ve come up with 2 different sticker designs and with much thanks to Mrs. @Foreigner who has a really big :heart: , spare Avery supplies and a fantastic printer; they have been turned into 2"x2" sticker labels I’ll be picking up later on in person this week.

Once the seeds have sat and dried out over a few more weeks I’ll be germinating a few to see how things go and then make up flips which will be for fellow OGers to grow and enjoy. :hugs:

Jalisco_Seedpack_Art_Dark Jalisco_Seedpack_Art_Light

I wonder if I have enough for this to count as a co-op seed-run for the Spring Box? :thinking:

@DougDawson , do you have any input regarding this as I never thought of this until now I’m all done? I know this wasn’t voted on (yet) but if I end up having enough flips to make up 100+ flips of 10 seeds each would this count towards being an “Overgrower”?

Hail and many a horn-throw!

:metal: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

18 Likes

Those stickers are gonna be awesome! :star_struck:
Thank you to Mrs. @Foreigner :grinning:

I was thinking that yesterday.
Even at 12 seeds a pack x 150 sign ups that’s 1800 beans, leaving you with roughly 1000.

7 Likes

THAT"S STILL TOO MANY!! :rofl:
I’m glad I ordered flip materials early december! :rofl:

5 Likes

Lol, ok ok, I think I get the hint…I’ll take like 900 off your hands then, happy? :joy:

9 Likes