👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Jew Gold 1974 seeds #2 & #3 both have tails and have been planted!

That makes 3 out of 3.

:exploding_head:

13 Likes

FUCK YESSSSSSS… Your the Man Brother!

4 Likes

And

It’s ment to be.

7 Likes

I had an idea and decided to run with it once I figured out it would cost me under $100 and scrap wood already on hand.

A hot air junction box using a 6" Raxial AC Infinity duct booster which is mounted directly over the heater and draws the warmed air out and into the 4x4 & 2x4 tents! :hugs:

It’s a wooden box with one side open for my small oil heater to go inside; and the other side is mostly closed up with a small slit open at the bottom for additional airflow in.

I leave the heater on at 50% and have the fan set at the lowest it can go.

So far so good as it boosted both the tents up by 1 degree C! With some more tweaking I should be able to increase this but I also don’t want to risk any heater related issues :crossed_fingers: .

14 Likes

Looks good to me. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Jew Gold 1974 being all Forever Young!

:metal:

19 Likes

Wishing you the best on your Jews gold grow! I will be watching. :flushed::blush:

4 Likes

Looks solid

2 Likes

@CADMAN

ezgif.com-gif-maker(28)

ezgif.com-gif-maker(29)

12 Likes

Sometimes things don’t go the way you want them too… like have 4x amazing solo-cup plants and 2 of them turn out to be male. :man_shrugging:

It’s only tragic when it is examples of plant’s like this that is just going to end up in the compost:

1 Gallon jug for size reference:

I’m pulling the BOG Sour Bubble from the solo-cup challenge because it’s stunted and deserves a chance to grow big and strong so I’ll up-pot it on the weekend. It’s now hanging out with all the 1l air-pot plants in the 2x2.

In here is Chocolate Chunk, Blackout Bobby x Superfreak, & Texada Timewarp with the **BOG Sour Bubble still in the solo-cup at the bottom right.

And it’s Day 5 of Hanukkah and the we lil’ ones are going strong!

All the best everyone!

:hugs:

21 Likes

Grow little baby’s GROW! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I did some up-potting and moved some plants around today basking in the green glow well before lights on.

I cleaned up the MedCab 2x4 so the plants in the yellow-bottom air-pots have a place to stay put. Closest to the camera is the Buddha’s Cane S1 and in the back is a UK Cheese Clone.

In the AC Infinity 2x4 the plants in vegetation are trucking along as expected. I need to trim the 2x UK Cheese plants in here on the weekend.

The back 3x plants are all the Chocolate Chunk’s, the front left is a Texada Timewarp and next to it on the right is the other Buddha’s Cane: Muto Edition.

There’s a great amount of action in the 4x4 tent with week 4 of flowering starting up this weekend. When the tent is opened it smells strongly of warmed sweet rotting fruit :drooling_face: .

Gotta love Dollarama for having all these wire-mesh based platforms or this would be rather annoying to be honest.

:rofl: :+1:

Everything also got trained now that there is enough branching to justify the S&M.

Alien OG:

Blueberry Twist S1:

BOG’s Sour Strawberry (Gushers):

Horny Horse Cherry Red Shitfest F1:

Rockstar:

Added today to the 12/12 group are both of the Peanut Butter Breath plants. I want to up pot any females asap so I need to sex them. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Crunchy:

Trifoliate:

The Solo-cup Challenge plants are doing as well as root bound plants can get. They suck up a lot of water daily as the mass is all roots and little soil medium. :rofl: :+1:

C99 BX1:

Detroit Big Energy x Roadkill Skunk:

A technical addition, I put in the RapidLED’s UVA Puck which boosts trichome development. It goes on at lights on using the second outlet available in the FC-6500’s timer. :+1:

Heading upstairs Quigley gives us a good “hecking stare” as we get on with looking at the smalls.

The 2x2 is growing steady now that everything is in 1L air-pots. I hope the Sour Bubble, which is the bottom-middle plant, picks it-self up now that it can no longer become root-bound.

The plants on the left & top-middle are all Blackout Bobby x Superfreak with the other 3x on the right-side being Texada Timewarp.

Last for this update are the smallest of the bunch; but considering how young they are they are already looking like they’re gonna be beefy green fuckers. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Jew Gold 1974:

Cheers folks and thanks so much for stopping on by! :hugs:

:metal: :grin: :+1:

24 Likes

Strawberry Gushers :strawberry: I love the top crown leaves, shape and color, kinda dislike the lower half leaves curling downwards. But meh. She still looks great :+1: How the smell developing ?

JG 1974 looking happy and growing :wink:
Fantastic.

5 Likes

Everything looks superb! :grinning:

That Alien OG is outta this world :flying_saucer: gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

100% pure gushers down to the synthchem smell from the foil packs back in the day!

Thanks so much @Oldtimerunderground !!!

5 Likes

Awesome Sauce :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I’m watching that peanut butter breath really closely; these are next up for me whenever I can wedge a few new seedlings in. Love how many projects you have at once birdman.

5 Likes

what a thread jew keepin busy man. my back seized up just reading all these posts

3 Likes

13 Likes

9 Likes