👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

that dr doom green can worked well for me ! kill those bastards!

2 Likes

Thanks @204medismoke ! I think i lucked out and have them loosing the battle already.

1. 2x soakings of Safer’s End All 24 hours apart (including spraying on the soil)
  2. Aquabac (pellet form moskito dunk) on soil surface
  3. Aquabac tea directly applied to soil surface with turkey baster.

When I tap the plants there are no-more white flies and the only thing that flies off is dust. :+1:

They are getting soaked again on the weekend and again 6 days later because I’m not fucking around here. :v:

Bonus: their growth has not been effected as they are actually continuing to stack on the green leaves!! :joy:

Edit: i’m also picking up a new 6" fan in there to increase the air movement in the 2x2 as my last seed run burned out my old one :rofl:

8 Likes

Bravo :clap: THIS is sold stuff.

4 Likes

I have 3 ponds… if I don’t have this around I got problems breeding. :rofl:

4 Likes

Haha very true. Glad you had it available. It works great to kill the nastys

2 Likes

I managed to get rid of white flies with end all but it was mid flower and the result were less than good.

It tasted like failure.

8 Likes

What are you doing on here?

Shouldn’t you be headhunting with some Kuna Yalas or bushwakking your way through the Darien? Or, just chillin’ on the beach.

3 Likes

great news on the flys those things are so annoying i cant stand them. now on with the show !

2 Likes

In fairness to @Foreigner I did message him asking to share images of him on a beach so we can all get jealous at him together…

AND INSTEAD HE POSTS SLUT-MOM BREAD AND HIS PINEAPPLE HEAD!!!

:rofl:

100% pure un-cut @Foreigner right there with that BS. :ok_hand:

9 Likes

There’s two great strain names right there!

8 Likes

Slut-mom bread is obviously a cross of dreadbread and mothers milk crossed again with purple panty dropper. :thinking:

6 Likes

Obviously!

3 Likes

@Foreigner has some crosses to make when he’s back!! :rofl:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to sample some of his “Half Eaten Blue Poison Dart Frog”

The strain…not the actual frog.

6 Likes

:play_or_pause_button: :arrow_double_down: :+1:

:metal: HORNY HORSE CHERRY RED SHITFEST F1 :metal:

:camera_flash:

One of the branches containing: Mayan Donkey Show F1

And now I go off to work…

:rofl: :v:

34 Likes

This is without a doubt the best strain name ever. I challenge anyone to come up with a better one. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

13 Likes

Hi @Pigeonman :wave:

I was reading more of your diary and came across this:

I haven’t been using a dome and tray, but the bottom halves of plastic pop & water bottles. And have forgot about them for up to 4 days. Do you just leave the dome on for the first day only, or do you follow sequence of on/off days?

Thanks! :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I go by the hygrometer. In this instance the issue was that the dome was at 25c with 100%RH for 48 hours straight so everything dampened off :man_facepalming:

This was the last time i did this and now generally have the following going:

1. Solocup is watered based on weight; my “0” point is when the cup is fully saturated before initial planting.
  2. Dome = on but vents are at minimum open at 1/2 and each morning and evening I’ll take off the dome to recirculate the air inside there.
  3. Water droplets that gather on the walls are cleaned off with a paper towel in the AM and PM.
  4. 4" square pot is removed from the solocup once the seedling shows its cotyledon’s.
  5. Dome is removed no matter what when the first leaves start to show up.

So far so good!

7 Likes

Taking notes from the master
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

6 Likes