Fast sativas.......show me the way

Maybe Topical just runs lots of those charity auction threads, but it seemed like theyre frequently making the offer, so almost ongoing lol.

If it doesn’t pan out for you I’ll offer you some of my recent breeding for the same deal. Otherwise I’ll put some up for a giveaway next weekend.

1 Like

Sounds awesome man!
I’ve only had 2 “thcv strains” and they both had incredible highs that were very therapeutic for me. I hope it works out well and you end up with some nice beans to trade :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve really been pretty excited about going after some thcv since I found out you can TLC test males too. Both the Syrian and Ethiopian are known for it. My wife and I love the Syrian/Lebanese and Lebanese strains. The mixed cannabinoids have effects we really like as well. They are more like sativas to me even without the Ethiopian.

The early summer flowering is also an amazing feature. I grew a plant last summer that finished mid September. It would finish almost any year without issues.

9 Likes

That’s mighty generous of you, especially offering to a newcomer such as myself. I continue to be impressed by the generosity of the folks here at OG. I appreciate you helping me feel right at home :leafy_green: :frog:

Tell you what, I’ll wait a bit to see if Topical replies in a day or so. If I don’t hear from them by Tues then I’ll DM you about that same deal. Meantime I gotta pick a charitable organization, since NORML is a non-profit but I bet that they don’t really count as charity.

5 Likes

You might be interested in this info that was shared with me about the Congoz V from Hoku that I’m growing right now, @deeez99 sent me some seeds after growing it themselves and doing a TLC- more G than V but an interesting panel nonetheless! That Ethiopian S1 has the V for sure

5 Likes

The ACE Beldia (Beldia I) I grew last year finished by early September, very resistant to heat, humidity, underwatering, fungal diseases. A fairly mellow Sativa high but the quality of it is very positive, clearheaded, social. The raw honey / mint/eucalyptus / floral terpene profile is also pretty nice if that’s something you’re into - has zero “cannabis” odor. Going to be running it again this year along with the Khalifa Genetics Beldia (Beldia II) to compare the two in terms of resin production/quality.

6 Likes

I know Antenna seeds has spent quite a bit of effort on fast-finishing hazes, might want to take a look at their offerings.

3 Likes

My Thai cross is powerful and finishes in 8.5 week indoors with strong lights.

3 Likes

Yes I have a few left still! Starting to run a bit low though. @emeraldbullfrog

2 Likes

Thanks @TopicalWave , I am sending you a DM now with a question about it. Sorry to have gone off topic from the thread everybody

1 Like

Morroccan belida is sativa that finishes 7-9 weeks. Ace seeds has them. Smoke is awesome and it grew like a indica.

4 Likes

@420noob Yeah I totally agree, Belida is my favourite party weed. You can let noobs smoke with you, it blends well with alcohol and the cbd content prevent people from freaking out.
It also gives a up social high that’s almost better then alcohol to make people open up and laugh with each other. Very underestimated variety.

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

I just popped some uel…Ultra early love. Thanks @Barefrog :grin:

1 Like

They may be better for outdoor

Bare

1 Like

That’s the plan my good sir.:crazy_face::love_you_gesture:t5:

1 Like