Fat bastard and ISS outdoor grow by mrgreenthumb

Those look great! You are getting me very excited about my fat bastard. I hope I can get the purpling as well. I have 4-6 weeks probably.

10 Likes

She is looking very nice @420. How tall did she get?

1 Like

Look at what I found today while I was inspecting the plants

2 different plants, I checked trichs and do have about 25 % amber on them. So I do believe it is :axe: time

8 Likes

Alright! Beautiful plants nicely done. Mine is just starting to look like buds and not just pistils. I top and lots lst so there is like 8 branches making colas but whole plant is 20" from pot at best.

1 Like

Eww, bud rot. Yup, give her the chop!
Congratulations on the success buddy. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks @blowdout2269, my first outdoor was ok, could have done better. But did learn alot on this run, now got to get indoor setup going.
Thanks @420noob I am sure you will enjoy growing the fat bastard was a great strain to grow

4 Likes

The bud rot sucks, bummer.
What do the buds without rot look like?

1 Like

The rest of the plant looks good, no signs of a problem, I believe I caught it in time

2 Likes

I think mine is the green pheno, no purple yet. Just starting to get cold nights though.

2 Likes

Glad you got those harvested. This front that just moved into the N.W is Cold & Rain.

1 Like

Yyea glad I did too, had to go to eastern WA for a 3 day work conference , gonna have to trim when I get back

2 Likes

Hi guys does anybody know the lineage or parents of ISS?? Thank you