Fat bastard and ISS outdoor grow by mrgreenthumb

Yea going to move them tomorrow, last good day for us

1 Like

Smart move. I’m just going to tighten some shit up. I might wack my DJ short she is stunted anyways and has small starts of PM. Let the rest ride it out. Hit the rest with Growers Alley right before the storm.

2 Likes

Time for another update, right smack dab in the middle of a week of rain day and night, moved the plants under my deck, keeping them as dry as possible, so far so good, lucky this storm came before they stacked on alot of weight. No signs of pm or bud rot yet, but realalistically I am not holding onto alot of hope. But will see.

7 Likes

How are they smelling?

2 Likes

Yours look good. Mine are completely on their sides. All but the 90’s kush. They aren’t on the ground at least. Serious bud wash. Gotta love Outdoor. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The smells have really gotten strong , I am really bad with descriptions. Will check on them tomorrow and really try t o get good smell description

1 Like

damn they are leaning, whoa, no sign of any pm ?

1 Like

No, started a preventive with Growers Alley 2TBS per gallon in my sprayer 2 weeks ago. 3 applications. One two days before the rain.

1 Like

plants really have put on some weight and the smells are juicy fruit all the way. Fat bastard is a fantastic strain to try .

![20230

(upload://zpUrz42vXZJwC9c2ngjsAqFRXUh.jpeg)![20230930_150130|375x500]
(upload://qUavJi1SdwxnTwoxL6FMHMEebsd.jpeg)

10 Likes

That flower looks killer as f. The plant is swelling up real nice. Great growing bro. :sunglasses: :metal: Fade is sweet. We get the killer temp drops.

8 Likes

Those are some pretty ladies!

5 Likes

Looking great!

Perky and happy, nice flowers :sunglasses:

4 Likes

things are moving along, I have one pheno that is finishing faster than the other 2, they are putting on weight and have some nice colors. Would be nice if they finish before next week cause it looks like another 4 day rain event coming
This is the faster pheno

Next up a few shots of the other 2 phenos, these 2 are putting on some good weight, but need more time.

Will see how they look by the weekend.

11 Likes

Looking good! That last one third pheno I think does it have the purpling?

3 Likes

Yea it is turning purple, the 3rd one is the furthest behind also. The juicy fruit smells are pretty strong.

5 Likes

Just keep putting them next to the house during rain periods then move them out to breathe and catch the wind. Be surprised by what they can take.

4 Likes

Those purples are beautiful! Thanks for showing this off. I was looking for those purples. I chose the mommy for that reason. Did all yours come out purple?

2 Likes

I have one pheno that is really turning purple. @Andrane

This is the green pheno . Stacking pretty good. It has a different smell than the other 2

This is the largest plant out of the 3. It is stacking pretty good got some purplish coloring going on
(upload://8wicwWjbJ0T7jxUKpce0F94DJC7.jpeg)

12 Likes

That’s :fire: Bro. :sunglasses: :metal:

You will get colors like that every year. :fire:

5 Likes

really enjoying the fat bastard. A solid strain for sure. They are getting frosty, and smelling stronger everyday

4 Likes