Fat bastard and ISS outdoor grow by mrgreenthumb

Welcome to Outdoor. You will get used to looking at the weather ticker ahead of time everyday. Sometimes several times a day.

2 Likes

Google “weather zip code” I use a desktop mostly. Firefox. Google is nice because you can click 3 hours ahead. Great in the fall when the rains coming.

For a good monthly
Google Accuweather put in location.

2 Likes

Hows the ladies? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Will get some pics when I get home, they are doing ok. I am a little rusty on my growing skills but it is coming back to me slowly.

4 Likes

:rofl: It is not like riding a bike is it. I’m sure you are doing more than fine. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Plants are looking great @Mrgreenthumb
I’ll be watching your thread :eyes:
Your Bastards look to be a few weeks ahead of mine.
I’ve grown outdoors quite a bit, not an expert like some on here but if you have questions maybe I can help.

3 Likes

Thanks @Tuned, really enjoying getting back into having a grow going. Gonna take me awhile to get in the groove, everyday I am remembering something. I am totally new to outdoor grows like you. Lucky we have a outdoor guru @ColeLennon to guide us

3 Likes

Guru of curve balls :rofl: This is only my 3rd outdoor. I can say that after my years of not growing and only growing indoors for a few years. It is surely not like riding a bike.

5 Likes

Yours are way ahead of mine :+1:

Looks like I’m at the same stage of growth as your ISS.

7 Likes

Here is the ISS, starting to pick up the pace, going to need a transplant by the weekend

5 Likes

This one is coming along pretty good

This one has given me a bit of trouble but I think I have it back on track. Getting the feel of watering again

9 Likes

This one is cruising along ok. Starting to get some smells
[20230605_171039|375x500(upload://5Y2glO8uuud4eulAnid84gZxWtN.jpeg)
This is my smallest one, it is the last one I popped so it is a bit behind.

7 Likes

Whatever you’re feeding them is working.

What are you feeding them?

2 Likes

They look really good. Why you being so shy. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

I am running BOGS soils mix, I am having to adjust it some thou when I go to the 15 gallon as the soil mix uses blood meal and I guess the blood meal and outdoor growing don’t mix, so I found a bone meal that has a pretty decent amount of nitrogen in it… so will work with that. I am using sunshine 4 mix.

2 Likes

Your on your way man. Going to be a great season. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanks @ColeLennon, I really am enjoying my time growing again. Nice to have some plants to come home to.

2 Likes

Therapeutic for sure. :slightly_smiling_face: I have to start super cropping mine now. If I don’t I will be in big trouble later.

2 Likes

Looking awesome @Mrgreenthumb! Can’t wait to see them in full bloom.

3 Likes

Thanks @Andrane, let’s see what the fat bastard does outside. Once I get a good root ball in these 1 gallons they got to the 15 gallon

3 Likes