Favorite Blueberry strains?

I can vouch for that :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Maybe it was just Next Gens nursery pheno. I found it strong enough for my taste. Just an all around great blueberry.

1 Like

I have a jar of blueberry bx4 from Lemon Hoko that is almost a year old. Its 45 days ish from being a year old. The lid popped when i opened it. Sweet smelling. As i broke it open the blueberry smell flooded out. As we smoked everyone got highschool dumb high. Giggly and exciting stuff. Its an hour and a half later… i am still high the head buzz cleared and a calm body high has set in almost like i smoked some blueberry hash! Still in love with this smoke. By far the best blueberry I’ve had as far as true blueberry.

4 Likes

MOB OG
Mother Of Berries.

Sooooo much blueberry terps. :blue_heart:
Definitely my favorite.

17 Likes

have that one --how are the yields ?

1 Like

The one pictured was MOB OG but the MOB traits were quite dominant. The berry taste is a bit intense/strong I find sometimes. Yields weren’t bad for the cross but could be better.

2 Likes

Thanks !! MOB will be included in the next run - Now need to pick 5 more -

1 Like

Blue Star is hands down my favorite BB strain ever. Blue Star is available in dispensaries in Michigan thanks to Josh and Michigrown. Best flower I’ve ever gotten from a dispensary. Still hanging on to a 3 gram bud of outdoor Blue Star for a special occasion given to me by the man himself!

9 Likes

Agree! @Josh_Blue is top shelf. I’m bout to harvest the grape juice cocktail and the terps are insane. One of the truest sweet grape smells I’ve ever seen. Going to try the Family Blues or GDK next.

6 Likes

How did the blueberry cupcake cross with Mach 1 turn out I just got some of these seeds pretty excited I have the thin mint cross with mac-1 blueberry cupcake in dirt right now very beautiful plants

1 Like

That one hermed on me :confused: Never got to find out.

1 Like

No good I will have to keep a very close eagle eye on them

1 Like

I guess some freebies do that, but it could’ve also been my fault 🤷

1 Like

I’ve not sampled it yet, but my cut of MOB has a really nice syrupy berry smell to it. I recently harvested a partially seeded plant, and am waiting for it to dry. What did I cross it with you ask? Dynasty’s Blue Magoo BX3. Blueberry was one of the first named cultivars that I smoked back in the day, along with Northern Lights and White Widow. But Blueberry was my favorite.

I’ve grown a few Blueberry variants, and made my own Blueberry rendition, but I’d say that my friend Mystic Funks selection was best overall for my preference. Mostly WLD plants, blunt tops, blueberry muffin terps. Very nice smoke too. Stonier than you’d expect for Blueberry.

I grew Peak’s Northernberry back in 2015, and it was nothing to write home about. I grew the remaining seeds left out again in 2017. Again, nothing special.

My own Blueberry rendition was called Wolfen Berry, and consisted of (Blueberry x Whitaker Blues) from @Josh_Blue x Mystic Funk’s Blueberry. Herm city. But the worst herms had the best Blueberry flavor, and the best stone. Those ones hermed early in flower. I don’t know if those two traits are linked or what. What’s weird is that the other stuff I’ve made using those two lines separately are pretty solid. They only have a serious intersex issue when bred with each other though.

7 Likes

Jordan of the Islands has a blue cross section, I’m currently growing his Blueberry, Blue AK47, Blue Dank, and Blue City Diesel.

Looking forward to harvest. The only drawback with Jordan is that all his beans are regular, none feminized.

5 Likes

I’m running the MOB cut from @Electric-Stoner, I on day 23 of flower and it smells just like blueberries. I have never had any plant start to smell that early it’s impressive. It also seems to be doing this double bud thing at the top.

6 Likes

have a few MOB - have heard mix reports with this strain – what’s up with D.J. Short Blueberry – by the look s of @420PyRoS work - I have to run it now now-a-days- so, so , so many blueberry strains.hybrids

1 Like

From seed or from clone? I have the clone.

3 Likes

seeds !! if you are talking to me Peace

2 Likes

I’ve heard the clone is very very very hard to find in seeds S1’s didn’t have it. I think I read where @Electric-Stoner talked about that before.

3 Likes