Favorite Blueberry strains?

Nice looking shot! Anything that presses that much must be pretty tasty

2 Likes

V2 is male/female using Djs 9i mother to 2 males from my Blue Star lines. A narrow leaf sour d, and a broad leaf blueberry pheno.

V3 is the fem version using djs 98 bb to my blue star mother.

4 Likes

Awesome so it that pretty much the two phenos? A skinny leaf sour d and a fat leaf blueberry?

2 Likes

Id have to look back at notes for v2 since thats been longer ago than v3. But I remember v2 having a wonderful vanilla berry profile. V3 goes very creamy bb and cedar-berry for its main types.

5 Likes

Great info josh…curing/ drying is as important as actually growing. I’ve had many a plant seem average at harvest, but with a good cure vastly improve. I’ve learned not to judge a strain until it’s properly cured. This is especially true with sativas. Anyway great info as always.

3 Likes

It is Blueberry Hill, 95% indica!! Herbies know smth about the good crosses

1 Like

keep in mind folks. your nutrients can and will influence the terp profile. Also a good flush at the end of flower will help those natural terps come out. I flush my coco to zero ppm’s in the run off and give plain water til harvest, usually a week, maybe 2. Smoke is smooth and very flavorful. doesn’t taste fake/

1 Like

Fan leaves from an OG creation by @iamyou_youareme this is Archive’s Blueberry x CSI T-1000

9 Likes

Heavily seeded F4 DJ Short Blueberry. I will reveg her if she is so inclined. About 4.5 weeks into flowering, about 4.5 to go.

12 Likes

I can’t wait to find out!! Day 19 in veg for these

Humboldt- Blueberry Muffin

Humboldt- Blueberry Cupcake x Mac 1

Robinhood- Blueberry Fritter

8 Likes

I’m liking this Blueberry Cupcake very much…

19 Likes

Woah that looks awesome. Thanks for sharing got a few of those as some freebies.

3 Likes

The cupcake is nice, I’ve grown two and my impression is that it’s basically blueberry muffin but crossing it with wedding cake is a way of bringing up the potency (which is the only knock I really had on BBM as a strain; it’s not weak but it’s not a heavy hitter). BBM and all the outcrosses are almost always fast flowering terp monsters, but I think it helps to cross it something a little punchier THC -wise.

6 Likes

Grew the Blueberry Muffin last year. This year I have one DJ Short Blueberry clone

I will be running it outdoors in “The Gauntlet” 2023

9 Likes

How was the Blueberry Muffin brother? I’ve got one of those going right now.

2 Likes

I can’t get enough of it. Does awesome in grove bags.

5 Likes

I alluded to it above, but it’s perhaps one of the terpiest strains I’ve grown, although I do think some of the crosses of it improve on the potency. I bet it makes great hash but I’ve always smoked it for bud. Mine didn’t turn very purple outdoors because of how hot the summer was.

10 Likes

You guys have me excited about the harvest and maybe crossing it to a kick your ass potent strain. Love it.

2 Likes

I make oil with mine. 10MG gummie knocks my ass back in the weeds.

2 Likes

It’s definitely a good tool to have in the kit, has some unique and desirable qualities. Also no cookies or OG heritage if that matters in your breeding.

3 Likes