Favorite Blueberry strains?

2 years and only 2 keepers? How many have you ran? Im confident that if you pop 1 pack of my blue star fem lines you will find a keeper in 6 plants. Some of the lines you can’t miss finding multiple potential keepers. My Blueberry Lemon Shake-Up, every single plant smoked flavorful lemon/Blueberry with new unique orange og flavors coming in. Full flavor to the end of the joint.

My Mayberry line is my blue star S1. My pinnacle expression of ‘blueberry pie dessert wine’. Theres some mutants but a good % of the offspring reek of strong ripe Blueberry. I have never seen, smelled, or tasted a better Blueberry hybrid.

21 Likes

oh boy @Josh_Blue , those sure look yummy !!

2 Likes

Thats about right. Theres plenty of cannabis nerds out here preserving and sharing land races and ibl’s. We always could use more though…

Some people have kept the same lineage. Dj’s is the same since 78.

3 Likes

Not really blueberry but any insights into the Flo Star? Wanted to take advantage of you stopping by :yum: @Josh_Blue

2 Likes

Insights? I love it. There are extreme floral expressions showing off her terps in woody, forrest, fresh spring flowers, combining to bring out the nepalese temple hash character. These usually come in the more exotic physical structures like this.

Then theres the hybird sour side that combines to form cherry sour. She rips thru with a clean floral cherry and fuel carrying the flavors to your palate.

10 Likes

Grew it outdoors and it did well. Nice open structure

3 Likes

Ran 5 packs of DJ blueberry a long time ago and got zero blueberry but quite a few herms.
Was the most I ever spent for seeds and the most disappointing.

1 Like

That’s fucking brutal, sorry to hear that happened to you.

2 Likes

Who did you buy them from?

1 Like

From the storefront DJ was using at the time.

When? Where? What Store Front?

1 Like

You involved somehow?
Like you gonna refund my money or what?
Was a auction if I remember right here or maybe through gypsy at icmag.
Been about 18 years ago 04 or 05.

Easy Man. I asked, because it does not sound like you got DJ gear. Thank you, you clarified just that. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

His problem is actually somewhat common.

There are alot of folk who felt burned from seeds they got from DJ between 04-14 seemingly.

Herming and total lack of blueberry terps comes up alot, but not so much in recent years from what I gather.

Not saying anything about the man or his work, I just bought some DJ gear knowing this was a problem because it seems to have been resolved.

3 Likes

but you just did

Lots of cons out there with any name brand.

1 Like

I couldnt say anything bad, I haven’t grown his stuff, but in looking into it alot of people had problems, but not so much recently.

He’s a legend in the game for a reason, but nobody is perfect.

3 Likes

Was his seeds and they spoke for themselves.

2 Likes

okee dokee :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Every bb thread it happens. Its all good. So much history, and so many others hands involved. It gets convoluted. My biggest thing is if you dont like something why would you waist time with it any longer. Why not move on and find something you like? I love bb. Thats why im here posting on it. I hate runtz. Im not spending my time dropping in runtz threads to tell people my personal opinion of dislike for runtz. Heck, others may love it. And thats great. Different tastes for everybody. Im gonna spend my time on what I love. I hope that others do to so they can pursue their own happiness.

12 Likes

I like to hear negative feedback but if you can’t say when you bought it or where or from whom, I got it from dj maybe an auction his storefront maybe icmag how is anyone supposed to put stock in that? Sounds like you bought something random from a rando you don’t know enough to remember under the premise it was maybe something it wasn’t 🤦🏼😂🤷🏼 Also I don’t know anyone who has obtained seeds and couldn’t say where they really came from even if it’s just random bag seeds from a friend…

5 Likes