Favorite pure sativa

Going to try to order from Gary! $25 donation per pack so cheappppp

2 Likes

Cool! I gotta send him a hundo and see what I get besides me order, he’s pretty good with the freebies in line with what you seem to like, there’s a good thread here with a lot of grow reports etc and you can ask questions of other users before ordering if you want:

3 Likes

I just emailed him for recommendations

2 Likes

He made some good recommendations for me: Specifically my climate/growing season, what I was looking for in terms of effects. Here was my haul:

18 Likes

@FieldEffect Nice! Which ones were the freebies?

2 Likes

Christ that’s a lot of stuff

3 Likes

Lambsbread

3 Likes

Queen Mother, Panama and Banghi Haze freebies IIRC

@Animosity seed hoarding is no joke, especially when you scroll his site and all the difficult/impossible to find stuff you’ve read about is right there for a low price :rofl:

7 Likes

Where are these from @FieldEffect helluva haul some absolute gems in there 1000%

6 Likes

Colorado Sativas Colorado Sativas : Seeds

7 Likes

Thank you, very epic selection, WOW!

5 Likes

Not throwing shade at all, but i’ve read that the Colorado Sativas guy does pollinating in his yard and the strains are not 100% isolated from each other.
Meaning a chance of pollen from one strain going to another strain. So maybe not a pure strain source for breeding.

But for smoke, the strains look great. Here’s an OG thread w details and pics.

5 Likes

Yeah, there’s questions about how reliably pure the lines are, and a big asterisk next to anything bred from his seeds. Killer for growing some sativa buds tho! Or if you don’t care exactly what the lineage is and are going to rename it

5 Likes

This is a Double Jam from Kwik (RSC). Haven’t grown many pure sats but this one I could faithfully vouch for.

23 Likes

@crunkyeah that’s a work of art. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Doesn’t even look like a weed plant

a little birdie told me they’re growing 3 varieties of CS’s gear right now, and they’re all looking mighty consistent :eyes:

5 Likes

That’s good to hear. I’m def. interested in the Big Sur Holy Weed cross i think he has still.

3 Likes

I somehow doubt it’s a “pure sativa” but Burmese pure from reeferman…average potency but a really cool chill high,“vision brightning” for lack of better word,wish i made “F2’s”!

4 Likes

Consistent as in all three varieties look the same and could have been pollinated by the same male? or consistent as in they look as advertised?
:thinking:

5 Likes