Searching for strain of stuff ill never find for preservation or just to enjoy again. plz add to the list here!

I got a long list has anyone ever heard of this stuff or ever blazed any of these
? does anyone know what these are? where they went or if they are still around?

Cherry Pez (or the Pez)
Sweet Nightmare
J-27
Dutch Treat
Pineapple(original strain)
Blackberry (before there was blackberry kush)
Pink Panther
Champagne
Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, possibly Purple Dragon
Purple Nepal

Jack crosses or hybrids:
Jack Flash
Jack Frost
Super Jack

Super Skunk - may have found someone in northern can , lucky13seeds or something that has something like this.

Oldschool Purple Diesel (was purple and green, mids, looks fluffy like pics on some image search, not cali connection bubbasour)

Old Betsy - ive seen this listed by 707seedbank actually, amazing he might have the real Betsy. wondering if anyone has tried this or has ever had it.

Berrywhite

Strawberry Cough

Purple Trainwreck (gdp trainwreck) - insanely loud some of the strongest smelling weed ive ever seen
GDP phenos that arent Kens cut maybe

Afghan Goo, Afghooey (are they the same?)
any oldschool afghan hybrids, purple , blue, etc

CATPISS most definitely needs be on the list.

SNOCAP

will add more to list as i get more blazed and remember stuff that tasted better back then

remembering more :slight_smile:

MK ULTRA
F.I. aka Fuxking Incredible. (found a guy who has F.IxOG/Malawai seeds)

SILVER SURFER - borrowed and remembered from Strains I miss thread.

Dirty OJ/ The Big Dirty / Orange Juice Bud - this was popular on forums, i dont know what it was, my friend had it. That was really fkn good herb. It had a few different names but someone might know what that is, i really have no idea. This strains much different than Tangie and i thought it tasted better and had better structure.

More to come

PURPLE GORILLA - remembered from purple thread
BANANO - original banana strain, (classic strain) not banana kush. also, banana kush, lol.
will remember more soon

12 Likes

I remember champagne from wayyyyyyyh back! Havenā€™t heard about it these days remember the y were some nice big nugs. All the others donā€™t know to much about. Iā€™m working with some trainwreck as we speak I think Iā€™ll do a new purple wreck. That sounds like a good cross. Probably purple urkle x trainwreck is what Iā€™ll be doing. Iā€™m also looking for some old Jack herer seeds. What I really miss is catpiss, and snocap.

5 Likes

Berry white is also known as blue widow, itā€™s still around.Strawberry cough grand daddy purple and afgoo is too. Those i have personally seen, i believe the jacks are still around.

2 Likes

I LOVE CATPISS, i used to get it as ā€œmidsā€ it was killer! Miss the old days, skunk, g13,swazi gold, ect.

1 Like

I can get you some of these

3 Likes

If you can find me some snocap or catpiss shooooooootttt. Iā€™d be the happiest person on OG.

2 Likes

CSI recently released a Pineapple S1 and Strawberry Cough S1. Iā€™d trust those.

Recently saw a Dutch Treat clone in nor cal, but Iā€™m not sure where.

Iā€™ve only known purple Trainwreck as a Humboldt seeds organization thing. I believe they still sell it. I think I have a few freebie beans of it kicking around

The rest I havenā€™t heard of existing for years.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a strange renaming. I always thought it was Trainwreck x Salmon Creek

This is a jack heter x jack flash cross that is leaning more towards the old spicy Jack heter Pheno, rather then the terpeninol one.

There is a Super Strawberry Diesel thatā€™s out there, itā€™s a Strawberry Cough BX1 in the best way.

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

Akbb has catpiss and I think Shabud at 707 has one as well.
Pineapple can be found under Ed Rosenthalā€™s Super Bud. Itā€™s not strong in potency but a flavor bomb with uplifting sunshine sativa high.

1 Like

He does, the cat piss was good smoke but not pissy

1 Like

I used to grow this one commercially! Amazing plant. Super heavy PM and budrot resistance(I ran it in dep greenies on the central coast so it was a huge deal). Will single cola really well, but also great as big plants. I used to be able to pull 3+ lbs with it in a 4x4 in my greenies. Would turn a deep dark purple with cool nights, and tasted just like fruit stripe gum. More frosty than cookies stuff too. I ended up tossing all the cookies cuts in favor of it. I heard rumor it was selling as ā€œcali cookiesā€ on the east coast for 5k a lb lol

I used to smoke that one a ton at dispos. Never got to grow it, but I do agree the Kens GDP aint it. The PTW I remember hit like a freight train, but after about 15-20 minutes. It felt like a nice mellow indica at first, then BAM.

Kens GDP is a seedline based on the original clone, and IMO isnt nearly as good as the orginial clone. Most likely from some BX work gone awry. Ken was a notoriously shady character. Stuff like his Bay11 just being a stolen Appalachia.

Afgoo and Afgooey are from the same seed stock, but selections from different people if I remember correctly. Its all from Breeder Steve stock originally. I know he talks about it in detail in his episode of the Pot Cast. I run a lot of Snow Lotus these days, and its very reminiscent to me. Really great effect

Ive ran the Blue Dragon for a season, and smoked the Red a bunch in like 2011-12. They were all random Dutch genetics. They were just popular amongst growers because they did really well outdoors, not so much for potency or flavor.

This was another I used to smoke a lot at dispos lol. Canā€™t verify it, but Im almost positive it was some kinda blueberry thing. Likely an outcross, but had a familiar berry-like flavor.

3 Likes

Berry white is originally bred by green bean seeds in the pnw around 10 years ago and is a cross of the white x 98 blueberry (sativa pheno) f4. I donā€™t know when the blue widow renaming started.

4 Likes

Tried this one probably 10 years ago. Looks like Royal King seeds is currently selling fems, dunno much about it tho. Tried Permafrost around the same time- that oneā€™s on my hunt list lol.

Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ve seen strawberry cough around recently. I think my local grow store has fem seeds, not sure

1 Like

One Blackberry was a TGA strain that I grew back when. No seeds unfortunately. But I hope this gives you a lead.

I smoked some Pez about 9 years back out on N. California. It was memorable. And Dutch Treat was good smoke. Didnā€™t Mandala have a strain named Champagne?

1 Like

Dutch treat is still pretty common around the PNW. Iā€™ve seen clones pop up in Oregon stores during springtime. You could order one from Seedsman or Sunclone, im pretty sure those clones are coming from the Oregon scene.

The only purple diesel I knew, originated from a Nextgeneration Genetics selection of Somas NYC Diesel.

The Purple Wreck im familiar with was from Dna Genetics/ Reserva Privada. They did a repro in the past few years, might still be able to find a pack.

Pretty sure Afghoo/Afghooey are the same. Originating from Gooey breeder I believe. Havenā€™t seen his packs in a while but you could try contacting him through insta.

@DGCloud Iā€™ve been on the Catpiss hunt too, trying to recreate an ammonia drenched pheno i found in Nice Guy S1s. Ive been playing with Hawaiian Catpiss, Socal Super silver Catpiss and Road Kill/Hells Angels Catpiss crosses. So far ive only come crossed slight ammonia scents.

Snocap had some of that good funk. From what ive gathered, Humboldt Snow from Csi might be the same or at least fit the bill.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be doing a run down the line to look for some catpiss as well lmk if you wanna work on something. I bought a back of Humboldt snow and snocap from granddaddy purp. Will see what happens.

2 Likes

Donā€™t get the piss fans started!

But, cheetah / cat piss weed is well loved around here 1990s catpiss

4 Likes

In regards to the Champagne search Chappelli strain if you would like to know more , Iā€™ve posted about it in here before but not sure which thread.
The pineapple is a pheno that was found in sagamarthas 60/40 strain which were freebies given out when purchasing other beans way back when.

3 Likes

Back in my day, cat piss weed was cheap, got you high as hell, and smelled like you got pissed on by a kittyšŸ˜‚

4 Likes