Favorite Strain You Want To Grow But Haven't

Skunk VA’s Chem Flyer. Chem flyer is Durban Thai High Flyer x his Chem 91 bx3.

4 Likes

:astonished: …stand outside starbucks & slang joints of that shit… :laughing: :smoking: :dizzy_face:

not for bedtime…

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Crazy smell? A man I was working With grew this out large plants big buds don’t think he fully dried it. Got his wares on site one day before me and it all went. Next day no one had any money except for one jamaican fella who missed out day before and my mate Kevin the fork lift driver. The both took 2.5G later that day Kevin came back and bought anything I had left. And next day other man came back and was devastated that all gone. But the taste he kept saying lol. But the other grower was not a smoker just commercial and it was probably badly grown. And was definitely not dried well so this is no indication of of the strain and what might be in a pack. This was quite a long time ago. At this time weed had suddenly shot up in price by a quarter or a third. And there was a lot of stuff around that had been sprayed with shit like window cleaner to add weight. Also there where boxes coming in from Netherlands that had sand in them. I’ve seen the sprayed weed and the sand weed and have heard the stuff like sand is added before buds are mature so it becomes encompassed. This bit I’m unsure about and Mateys weed wasn’t contaminated just shit

1 Like

Yeah if he had let it dry properly might have had a smell. So just money grabbing non smoker

1 Like

For YEARS I have been wanting to grow ROCKSTAR.

Someone I knew sent me a few seeds they had found in a baggie lying around but they weren’t viable. The only one that did pop was a mutant and didn’t make it pass seedling stage. :unamused:

Not super specific but I really want to grow some legit Skunk. I’m looking for a something like RKS but with notes of asphalt, rubber and fuel/diesel.
Edit::joy: I guess that actually is quite specific after reading my reply in my head. I should probably start reading what I write before I post instead of just using some kind of stream of consciousness

4 Likes

the pursuit of RKS is a stream of consciousness…we’re all down…lol

3 Likes

Headband. Got some at a dispensary last year and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it.

5 Likes

I’ve always wanted to grow Ace’s Zamaldelica which a OGer here was able to provide.
But I got back into growing and using after a friend turned up with MS.
When he was on the govt. program he got medicine bottles filled with rolled joints!
But they were quickly defunded(forcing him to pay big bucks) and MI went medical legal at the time so he asked me for help.
So now my unattainable seed(s) is Arjan’s Haze No. 3 which is reputed to have beneficial anti-MS qualities and Destroyer which just looks badass.

3 Likes

Dutch treat and Dutch dragon. I smoked this bud supplied medically for me by a person for a few years. Would love to get ahold of something similar with the smoke that I was accustomed to. It had a fuely fruit taste to it and smelled sweet as candy. :fire:

3 Likes

RED CARPET KUSH

I smoked this strain about three years ago, got it from a friend who got it at a dispensary.

Floored me…being looking for it for years…was originally produced by Riff Raff seeds. Cant find it .

Paz

1 Like

Gelato. I smoked some from a dispensary and it was very up, happy weed high. I tried to order some from a dutch seed bank that lost my money, looked a couple more times for it and confused about the varieties of gelato available… finally just said screw it!
Also guava…smoked it looked for it…couldn’t find the seeds.
It was the two hit weed that made you forget how to use a Bic lighter …so when the joint went out you were screwed.

2 Likes

I grew Cannabiogens Destroyer a few years ago, incredible plant.
Only prob …is patience…( like waiting on a child to be born the ones I grew took around 14 weeks to flower…very powerful weed.

You should grow it if you got the time…! Paz.
image|375x500

8 Likes

Iam starting my pack of chem flyer:) will try to post picture

1 Like

I have a pack of rado’s skunky margy that i have to try soon

Bubblegum, I’ve only ever had it once some 15 odd years ago and have not seen it since. Alright, that settles it, my next seed purchase is gonna be a bubblegum strain and my next grow cycle a pheno hunt for the mom.

1 Like

cherry AK cut

3 Likes

Sure like to find derga Mata, my inspiration is from the movie kid cannabis

lucky dog seed company has a cherry ak47 crossed with their chem dog. @KarmaFPS

1 Like

I just crossed
Ghost haze/ak47 with some female Romulan pollen I had

Hope I get some seeds