Favorite Strain You Want To Grow But Haven't

I’ve grown plenty of bubblegum autos,it’s a nice smoke wouldn’t mind trying it in a photo strain,as long as the seed was female
It was one of the first auto strains I grew that and Hindu Kush and sour kush and GG4,bought the seeds from growers choice seeds,it was a shit show of a grow just let the plants do their own thing they were out growing the tent at one stage had to bend the kolas lol
Good times
I took over 1000 weed photos off
My phone I’m not going to be storing them on my phone anymore take up to
Much space

3 Likes

Asian Fantasy a clone only strain…

2 Likes

A spicy pheno of CBG Destroyer was the most wholesome plant I ever encountered, out of all plants I’ve sampled both grown by me and others.

It took 16 weeks, worth the wait. It was a bit racy and easy to overdo, but was manageable after some getting used to.

5 Likes

‘95 Silver Haze.

3 Likes

Got one in the grow room now , smells incredible and different than anything else. I stick my face in the leaves it smells sooo good! Going to cross it with my most rank skunk and see what happens. Def grow this strain 95 silver haze. TNF used to sell it

2 Likes

Herijuana for my arthritis. To make butter with it. Growing Good Medicine I got here to help in the meantime.

I always wanted to grow something from Compost Malone genetics. Don’t let the name fool you. He works with bigger names but stays low. Which I like. He has created some new strains that I have been dying to grow and just popped. The strains are Three Point Stance, Shook Ones, Lemon Shiv and Limonata. They are both Capulater colabs with a friend.

Who is TNF? They have Siver Haze from 1995?

we’re on the same page.

Skunky Brewster

Casey Jones and mobb boss I’d like to grow those two one day.

Man making me feel bad. I just accepted a trade for my Casey Jones. @stONER775

1 Like

I want to grow some Hashplant.
And also Blueberry.
And blueberry hashplant.

I have blueberry seeds from 007 seeds. Feminized which I will be popping this nov/dec.

Think I’m gonna try Mosca’s cherry bubblegum next time.

2 Likes

I’ve grown blueberry autos it’s a real nice smoke,

I have some growers choice bubblegum autos,I love the strain but growers choice seeds are such a hit or miss either massive plant or tiny ass plant,

I’ve grown a lot of their auto strains,before I stopped buying from them after they gave me Hindu Kush photos instead of autos lol

I was JUST on the growers choice site lol…

I am fairly certain the blueberry seeds I have are not auto-flowering .

Blueberry is a strain that was really popular when I was on west coast of canada :canada: in 2005-2009 . Haven’t heard tell much of it since .

Can’t wait to try growing it - and smoking a joint lol

Don’t buy from the ,half the time your not getting the right seeds from them,they don’t care what they send you
They have horrible reviews online for ripping people off,read trust pilot reviews on growers choice seeds lol

1 Like

I won’t , It was just coincidence the first time I was on the site - then your comment mentioning them lol.

I have a friend who started a seed business and he is is a vendor through them I think?

Not sure if GC Just approaches seed distributors and relists they’re supply.

I haven’t really spent much time seed hunting

I only found them by googling the blueberry strain and 007 seeds - after I made My post.

Space Queen, dear lord

One of my favorites I’ve smoked, desperate to get beans