Skinny long joints - where to get those papers

does anyone know of a brand that sells papers with a 1 1/4 width with a 110mm (king size) length? i swear i saw a brand some time back, but i can’t recall it exactly.

the alternatives now are either smoke more paper or just trim it down with scissors.

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Raw-Classic-King-Papers-50x32/dp/B006XFGOXS

4 Likes

sweet, i didn’t see them earlier. will look again.

I’d check out ocb, over raw

They do more charity, :laughing:

2 Likes

Raw just lost a massive lawsuit over basically all of their claims (natural, made in Spain, etc) BECAUSE they claimed OCB was actually fraudulent in their claims.

I was ride or die with Raw papers for 12 years. Fuck raw.

1 Like

Not a fan of the glue on Raws seems to be a pain for me :sweat_smile:

Cant beat a pack of blue Rizla! All day :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:v:

1 Like

I switched to no glue hemp papers called modiano bistro. Really good stuff.

1 Like

Not to be a killjoy…but RAW papers are the worst…lol…remember, I don’t want to be a wet blanket here…RAW is the worst.
Lol.

1 Like

how do you get it to stick? bad gum is a big deal, no gum…i don’t know what to say.

1 Like

I have a pack of Raw Black king size slim. They’re pretty thin, and have no taste. I’ve always gone for OCB, but these were forgotten here by my fiance’s friend. So might as well use em till they’re gone

3 Likes

those are super short…like pinner size.

1 Like

They do king-size blue rizla too.

I’m also not adverse to just sticking together two small skins and engineering a rolling paper hahaa :laughing: I see it as part of the ‘ritual’.

:v:

3 Likes

Rolling papers stick together naturally when wet. As long as the paper isnt too wrinkled, a quick lick does it. Fatties will come undone if they are left to sit, but that doesnt really bother me. Felt like they made me up my rolling game for the first time since I rolled with super thin papers back in the day.

i have not found that to be he case. the downer from an unrolling j is appears to feel way worse than any presupposed detriment from smoking organic gums or honey

1 Like

I dont have a problem with doing either of those things, different strokes for different folks. I got mad at Raw for lying after the court battle, so I decided to see what was out there. If you ever see a pack of club modiano and you got a couple of bucks to burn, its worth trying.

1 Like

it didn’t cost me money…no skin.

2 Likes

I personally just cut down papers since I want a slanted edge anyways, to roll a seamless cone. But I do like King Slims a lot, I’ve always used either RAW or Elements whenever that’s what’s available, but my favorites are Smoking Brand, either these or the silver Masters in the same 43x110mm size:

https://www.amazon.com/Smoking-Brand-Organic-Rolling-Display/dp/B00MPS8944

OCB also makes some nice KS sized papers, probably the thinnest of any brand I’d say

2 Likes

omg, i know, but i don’t really want to think about this. way too much work and if I do it once…it’s over.

I got a pack of Elements that are 110mm x 1.5 inches, their roller makes them pretty small