Favourite type of rolling papers?

My Canadian growmie swears by his OCB papers. He recently tried a pack of Raw, and complained that they didn’t stick well. I think he either got knock offs, or slobbers all over his doobs when rolling. Lol

3 Likes

Europeans roll great doobs but mix with tobacco where as most Americans roll horrible ones but with pure weed, a Euro style puro is the one I opt for

1 Like

My fave are the dark blue zigzags, not sure the exact specs. And not the silver and blue ones, the solid royal blue pack. But the Raw organic hemp are my widely available backup.

1 Like

Too much poutine on their lips haha

4 Likes

Always use tips and generally like the raw or zigzag papers.

6 Likes
7 Likes

Blunt wraps is something I couldn’t ever seem to get into. I like to taste my herb!

4 Likes

I would never inhale tobacco smoke under any circumstances.

And I love cigars, fortunately I have never smoked a cigarette in my life.

I like the taste of unadulterated flowers in my corn cob best.

6 Likes

Plenty of wraps out there with no tobacco these days.

2 Likes

In Canada you can’t get wraps with tobacco.

Really? What are they made of? Hemp? Rice? Flax?

Anything without tobacco or nicotine I guess…well not anything

I’ve used ones made out of hemp. https://highhemp.co/ I mostly vape and eat my flower these days though.

2 Likes

I hear ya @UtahGetMeTwo the lungs feel pretty heavy after smoking a fatty now. Way less body load dabbing!

1 Like

4 Likes

Been using ocb black labels for a few years great grip, thin, and inexpensive. I get 25 books of 50 sheets for 25usd

My expenses that used to be for rolling papers it’s now on qtips, glass cleaner and bangers!

12 Likes

Same for me. I love the tips and they work great in the roller. I like the zig zags, but they don’t fit the roller as well as the raw or ocb papers. So those are usually what I keep on hand.

2 Likes

These are good ones too :ok_hand:

1 Like