FBSC Lemint Seed Run

coffee background lowers your ph in addition and rich in nitrogen which is super good for your plants not in full bloom minimum dosages important and always mix with water never put on the ground because it creates mold from the gospel according to shabang :joy::green_heart:

1 Like

Hey bud. I just did the one drench. Nothing fancy at all. It’s recommended to use 50 cold coffee and 50 percent water. I did 25 percent coffee but I hard boiled it for 25 minutes to get everything I could out of it. Hope this helps. Absolutely post here. If you have any questions I would love to help if I can. Give it a few days after you apply it. If your using a pH tester with the probes leave it the soil for a day.

3 Likes

I study a lot these natural methods I can also tell you that I can make a natural super calmag with garlic egg shells a pinch of coffee and 1 ml of expired milk full of calcium … ps fireplaces are fireplaces keep it and add it to yours soil before planting :sunglasses:

6 Likes

DIY rooting … germinate 100 lentil seeds important the tail and at that stage they produce auxin at that point add water and blend everything let it rest for 30 days and then add to the soil and a rooting and propagator excellent for our roots as well as being 0 invasive compared to various commercial rooting

4 Likes

Awesome, thank you. How big a swing did you get after the drench, and how quickly? I feel like I could push my down my 3/4 of a point or more.
edit: I read your post that said you got it down to 6! That’s exactly what I’m looking for. Gracias my friend.

1 Like

It’s starring to look like a damn jungle up in here!
I got about 2 feet on each side of the tent that I can utilize to spread plants out. After that I’m gonna be tieng plants down. This tent is going to be past the overgrow stage. Whatever it is we will proceed!!

History of dagga in the South African archaeological record - witsgeoghonours

10 Likes

5 males, 3 females, 1 unsexed. I’m amazed at how big these plants are getting.

Cannabis in South Africa - Wikipedia.

20 Likes

Looking great bro. Some solid growth the past month.

1 Like

Thanks bud! They are not slowing down by any means. I have bamboo sticks and twine coming lol

3 Likes

Really sexy leaf structure too! Love it

2 Likes

Thanks @HeadyBearAdventures. This is a truly special grow to me. I’m honored to be growing it… Straight from Africa.

5 Likes

Very healthy and more importantly pest free!

1 Like

Thanks @Tejas.

4 males 4 females and one hermaphrodite.
@Guitarzan @Upstate. Unless you two can convince me otherwise I’m going to pull the hermi. I just can’t have those traits be passed on. I would like to hear from you before tomorrow’s update otherwise it’s gone. Thanks!

16 Likes

That’s unfortunate but could be worse. Four males and four females will make a ridiculous amount of seeds.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m thinking. With that ratio I think it would be absurd if I let one hermi in my opinion contaminate something that could be great.

7 Likes

I agree. I just killed all 3 of my male Sour Bubbles just so I wouldn’t be messing with hermies. Put a big extension on the time I need for my seedrun but that’s life. The bright side I see for you is this wont really affect your run at all.

4 Likes

You had to kill all your males??

2 Likes

Yes, all 3 started throwing pistils just as they were about to start dropping pollen. Sadly I killed the 2 Grape Punch males a week or so earlier to avoid cross contamination :roll_eyes: was a sad day, I wish it had just been one but unfortunately it was all 3.

3 Likes

Man that’s a bummer buddy. Sorry to hear that. I would like for you to post your link here if you don’t mind because you have a good thread. I apologize for missing out on the killed males. I thought you had it whooped… I have 20 bog sbt f2s if you want them to make another generation out of. If you don’t maybe we can find someone to make another generation. We need more bog gear reproduced!

6 Likes

All good bud. I just changed things up a bit but the run continues. I have already started the 3 BX3 seeds I had left along with 2 out of a Sour Bubble pack I got from another user. The 3 are doing well, the other seeds just did not grow. One cracked and the other sprouted a tap root but it took much longer. Only one of the 2 broke the surface and just died right after. Has to be those seeds as the 3 from my original pack were in the same coco under the same lights and none of them given any food at that point. I also have a half pack of Sour Bubble coming from one user and a 13 pack from another. I will complete the Sour Bubble seed run.

I appreciate the SBT offer but I have some already. After my Sour Bubble run I will be doing a seed run on BOG Lifestar as it is a discontinued strain. Will likely run Blue Kush at the same time for some buds. After that its a seed run on BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy :slight_smile: Going to be lots of BOG genetics coming from me in the next while :slight_smile: Here is the link to the Sour Bubble thread. The truly sad part was the males looked amazing in my eyes, I just didn’t want to mess with anything hermie.

5 Likes