FBSC Lemint Seed Run

Big ones, tall ones, short ones, fat ones! Well, maybe not short ones, lol! You got it going on in there… Bout to be an orgy up in here!!!

1 Like

These plants love light… They were within inches of the glass on the hood reflector with no burn whatsoever. Please understand that the light they are within a couple inches is DE HID 1000k hps…
This would be an awesome strain to grow outside if you lived near the equator…

1 Like

This female has a lot of sativa in it.

17 Likes

I was chekking her out earlier! VEry nice!

1 Like

Thanks bud! I moved the light all the way to the top of the tent, probably 5 inches between the reflector and tent for air flow.
The plants have about 5 more inches to grow up until I start bending them. I don’t think I’m going to have to do that, but then again I have never in 21 years of growing ever grew anything like this… there’s a couple phenos that have definitely caught my eye…

17 Likes

Hey all! One of the males decided to grow two tops. I thought that was pretty cool. I’m really liking the thin leaf female in the back right corner.

12 Likes

That thin-leaf definitely catches the eye; I just caught myself staring at her in the picture!
Looking solid.

3 Likes

I love all these plants… Especially this particular female.
Happy Growing!

20 Likes

I ran the plants almost dry, so today I gave thme a gallon a piece. They don’t require a lot of water or fertilizer.
I started a sour diesel and bubblegum fem plants that I plan on pollenating with lemint pollen to bring down flowering times and height of plant. These 2 plants are 100% isolated away from the lemints.
Other then that, they are doing there thing!

19 Likes

looking good!

1 Like

Thanks @sprinklememaynee. I’ll do a full plant update in the next couple of days. There are 4 females and 3 males. One female is about a foot taller then the other 3 and one of the three shorter ones has very narrow leaves, kinda like a blade of grass. The 3 males are about the same height along with the taller female, at about 5 feet. I have plant yoyos and an extension cord on the way because I’m thinking about installing a 250 watt MH next to the HPS.
Some of these plants are almost touching the glass on the 1000k fixture with absolutely no light burn. These pollen sacs are getting ready to open and can’t wait for that to happen!

5 Likes

wow, sounds like a really rowdy tent! I am looking forward to seeing what happens when the pollen starts to do its thing!

2 Likes

Pollen sacs are just starting to open so I turned the fan on oscillate to move the Pollen around a little better. It was Really nice to see pollen dropping and dispersing!
This plant below is the tallest out of the 4 females. Probably 5 feet without the pot. I believe that this one is definitely Malawi dominant in the phenom category. Tomorrow you will see a different pheno which I believe is either Transkei or Rooiboord dominant. I’m new at these pure landrace sativas. @Upstate would be one who would have a good idea what these phenos may be dominant in…

18 Likes

I’m smart enough to know that someone else will know better than me LOL. @anon98152597, what do you think these look like? @corey looking good!

3 Likes

Thanks @Upstate! I noticed 2 things today about these plants. One is a few pollen sacs starting to open, and man did it feel good to see fresh pollen again! The second thing I noticed was the odor. Today is the first time I really got a good whif. I can’t quite describe it. It just smells really plesent…

3 Likes

Mmmm, usually malawi has the skinniest of leaves but these are running indoors so that sometimes makes for wider leaves. I’m not sure what crosses these are but that one looks very close to a transkei plant in terms of leaves and structure. Lost a bunch of pictures recently so cant find a good picture of one but they generally have that uniform structure. Malawi is more bushy / wild looking.

4 Likes

And you’ll know for sure if its a malawi leaner when it takes about 52 weeks to flower…sheesh.

8 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: I’m in it for the long hall. Thanks for being part of this @anon98152597!

3 Likes

Pollen is just starting to drop. Hopefully within the next couple of weeks we start seeing some seed development. Also most of the plants are touching the fixture or above it. So I’ll be tieing down plants tomorrow. These plants are almost starting to get out of control. No worries though!! We will proceed!
I’m amazed that there is absolutely no light burn with these plants being 6 inches away from a DE HPS…

18 Likes

LOOK at this plant. 3 hours ago it was 3 inches above the glass on this fixture 2 inches away from it. I’m not calling this a miracle. And I’m not fibbing. Look at the pics before… I think I’m going to let them grow into the light.

13 Likes