FBSC Lemint Seed Run

Hmmm… I think they are yelling “More, More, More…”

…Stop playing so much Billy Idol?? :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

It would be interesting to get a light meter reading, I’ll bet it’s insane…

Cheers
G

7 Likes

They are doing there thing.

12 Likes

Pollen is flying, pisils are dying, and seeds are forming!

I got some of these plant yoyos. They are spring loaded with hooks. I hooked the tops of the plant’s and tossed the yoyos over other plants, and the weight of the yoyo is holding the tops down. The tops of the plants are leaning in together for max pollenation. I also bent the top of the plant in the back right corner. The plant in the back right is wayy different looking then the other girls…
Damn happy this Pollen is super viable and seeds forming!!

https://herb.co/learn/hardest-cannabis-strains-to-grow/#:~:text=By%20far%2C%20the%20most%20difficult,to%20find%20on%20dispensary%20shelves.

17 Likes

Woo! I get so excited when I see you’ve posted updates here! Looking great my dude!

2 Likes

There will be seeds!!
About half the pistils are pollenated. This should go on for another week or 10 days. These males really ain’t dumping big loads. No pun intended. But they are however producing enough very viable pollen to knock these girls up!
Again I can’t say it enough, I’m very happy to see this! Nothing like an indoor open pollenation!

22 Likes

I drink your milkshake!

4 Likes

Lol. That’s pretty cool. These plants to me are on “auto piolet”. They need nothing except for water every 3 days. Everything seems to be dialed in. It’s just sit back and watch time. Now let’s let the universe work for us!

6 Likes

I made these things out of tinfoil and paper just hoping to catch any pollen I can. I got em stuffed right under the tops. I have no idea if this will work. We will see.

12 Likes

Pollen is really starting to drop. I would say a good 2/3 to 3/4 of the pistils are making seed as of now. Those Pollen traps I made are working some… I will be cutting nodes that have any Pollen on them for whatever I can get. Don’t quote me on this yet, but there might be a tiny bit to give… other then that seeds are growing and pistils are becoming fertilized, and that’s just what we want!

What Is The Best Humidity For Growing Cannabis Plants? – Myster

18 Likes

We are definitely making seeds! It’s getting pretty dusty in the tent. I’m still tieing the plants down and breaking limbs. They are taking this high stress training with no problem. The tent is definitely full. After the males are done doing there thing I will wait for seeds to mature then harvest. I’m not doing this for smoke. This is a100% seed only run. I’m getting excited! Still using just plain water. These plants are not picky at all when it comes to ferts and h2o…

26 Likes

Very good @Corey!!! It’s beautiful man,

great job…

3 Likes

That’s the first time in my life I’m seeing the picture of cannabis pollen bruv…
Looks magnificent :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I opened the tent today and inhaled so much pollen it made me sick to my stomach.

I have decided not to collect any pollen. I want everything to go as natural as possible. I’m shaking the center mass of these plants twice a day and boy I wish I could capture on camera what I’m seeing…
Everything looks pollenated so far. Seeds are growing!!
If you are interested in open pollenation I recommend reading the preservation runs done on here including this one and the link below.

18 Likes

All pistils are pollenated! Male plants are still dropping pollen. As long as the males are dropping pollen I will leave them be just in case the females decide to make more pistils.
Iv seen this work both ways. Since the females are 100 percent pollenated they may, or may not develop more hairs. To ensure complete pollenation I will leave the male plants alone.

I am going to stop using the Jacks soluble and substitute it with 10 ml of coconut water and 2 teaspoons of aloe vera per gallon of water, every other watering which will be twice a week or every 3 to 4 days.

On a fun note I left the tent open yesterday for about 2 hour and I had side branches growing outside of the tent. I would to see people grow these outside!

13 Likes

Looking like a giant forest in there! Coming along very nice. The males will probably continue to dump pollen another 30 days but it’s a good idea to get rid of them before that time. Too many seeds and you will get more immature seeds than mature seeds. If you want to collect some pollen I bet a credit card on the floor would do some wonders for you. Or cut a male top off and put it in a glass of water with a piece of news paper or wax paper underneath. Wait several days and then give it a little tap and a bunch of pollen will rain down on your wax paper. (Of course you’ll have to keep it out of the wind)
What kind of smells are you getting from the stems or buds? Any plants in particular that are standing out to you at this point? Nearing the home stretch now, keep up the great work!

11 Likes

80Pr

5 Likes

Thanks for the information @Upstate. Then it’s time to separate the males then, because I don’t even see any living pistils anymore. I’ll take the males out tomorrow and put them in another room. Maybe under a t5 idk, but the males will be taken out of the flower tent tomorrow. I’ll try to collect some pollen. Put some tops in vase or something, but still I’m not the best at collecting pollen.
Stems smell like black pepper or some sort of spice. Kinda like my habenero sauce.
There is one plant that screams grow my seeds, and that’s the plant in the back right corner where it’s always been. I love this plant. Great structure, branches to tops. Everything I look at it I say, this plant looks like wild fox tails… it will probably be the highest yielding plant for sure, as far as seeds go.
Yes sir! We are nearing the end of this long hall… hopefully there will be enough good seeds for a nice haul!

8 Likes

I collected some pollen from the three males I have and selectively hit the females. While I was collecting it some got up my nose and it was the first time I have been effected by pollen. Not as bad as some people in spring but I did get a little bit of a jolt. Looking good.

8 Likes

Somewhere…in the shadows…is a pollen snorter living near you…:rofl::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Who would have known it could be so addictive?

2 Likes