FBSC Lemint Seed Run

Send me your Addy and I’ll send you some

5 Likes

Corey, Corey, Corey!
Pal-o-mine.
How in the world did I not see this thread. I just finished reading the whole thing. Man, You hit a GRAND SLAM with those beautiful plants.
Congrats, my friend. Outstanding work.

4 Likes

Lol. It happens to the best of us mike. If you want any pollen send me a dm with lemint pollen in with the message.

3 Likes

I appreciate that Corey, but I will decline. I have nothing even close to being ready for pollen. I just wanted to bust in here and tell you I admire your grow. Bravo!

7 Likes

Awesome! Thanks Mike! You are always welcome here bud.

4 Likes

All these tops are fully seeded. I think I might wind up making a couple of hundred.

22 Likes

The plants are really trying to finish. They don’t look like they got much left in them…

18 Likes

I took a small pinch off each plant to get an idea of seed maturity. We are very close! There might not be another update until chop. I’m thinking a week, 10 days max.

22 Likes

8 Likes

Per top, yes.:grin:( i hope)

5 Likes

Man I hope. We are so close! I now understand what you said earlier in this log about people who grow these types of plants don’t starting counting days of maturity until floral development starts…
I will say this past week the notes I’m smelling just have to be experienced on its own. I’m talking the sweetest grape jelly you have ever smelled to rotten infection to spice that burns the nostrils. Not to mention super sticky!
I understand why serious breeders look for pure strains and use them now… I’m definitely going to be working with this one!

14 Likes

Morning @Upstate! Morning everyone! It’s 'cause @corey tends to be modest! :flushed: :sweat_smile: At first! :laughing:

6 Likes

Harvest has begun!
It’s been 52 days and we have seeds!! I’m starting with my favorite plant…

17 Likes

Hellz yeah! @corey great growing!!!

The skinny leaved beauty?

2 Likes

Thanks bud. Yes sir, and sticky is an understatement!

3 Likes

This is what the top looks like. Notice the purpleing on the bottom.

Stems are hollow if that means anything to you.

20 Likes

What “should” it mean?
My rookie mind would love to know.

2 Likes

No more plastic straws!! @corey @MrWizard

Loving the show bud! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks @OGSince03! I just finished my favorite plant. I will not keep these in the bottle lol. They are in the bowl drying.
At least 90 percent of the seeds were good, maybe 95%…
First plant done and drying! I will check on another in the morning.

22 Likes

There some proponents that will say hollow stems translate to better water uptake (and metabolism in general) and henceforth more production of secondaries / resin and terpene production.

5 Likes