FBSC Manga Rosa and Paraguay 2022

Looking good! No advice except keep it up! I would top one and see what happens.

4 Likes

This is the only ingredient they need: ejem|nullxnull

The Paraguaian looks more vigorous but they all are doing fine Arriba|nullxnull, you’ve indeed got green fingers so just keep doing what you’re doing, will be a pleasure to see them grow … beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

@corey No problem man, You got a nice package…

Didn’t I send it, @MMAI maybe?

As for the Paraguayans, they must have been taken from cannabis pressed into the shape of bricks.

There are landraces in these packages, but you have to find them, because the bricks can be a mixture of several plants, and there are hybrids in Bahia too.

You’re loaded with South American sativa…

As for landraces in Bahia, they are planted in many places. The group of cities that grow cannabis form the Polygon of Marijuana.

4 Likes

@Upstate and @George

I apologize because I’ve outgrown some plants.

Somehow I was guided to do this. I’m always afraid, but I didn’t have internal debates, as if they were asking.

I moved to larger containers recently, they have room to grow roots.

Indeed, the growth of Paraguayans is more vigorous in comparison.
moreover, they attract less insects.

I’m trying to fix this. There must be simple sugars circulating that attract insects. My water had pH 7, I will test it with more acidic water.

6 Likes

How cannabis is planted in the Northeast Region of Brazil.

The period for growing the herb varies between three and six months. It is considered to have a short cycle, and does not require many inputs for production. The biggest problem for a region of drought like the semiarid is precisely to obtain water.

It is planted in a system of holes, each measuring about 1 m2, with six to eight plants.
According to one farmer, “another advantage of growing marijuana is that it has no pest. The goat plants and harvests, and there is no pest problem.
This is good because you don’t lose the crop and you don’t need to buy poison. The poison spoils the person too. I know many people who got sick and even died because they used tomato poison.”

However, there are, of course, not only advantages to planting cannabis. Many farmers who worked for some time in planting have regretted it and are no longer willing to participate in the activity. Some, because they say they had no peace. They were extorted by corrupt police officers or threatened by another character who makes up this universe of activity, the watchman. The watchman, usually an ex-policeman, a police officer deviating from his duties or someone specially trained, is in charge of taking care of the planting and preventing losses. Many are also bodyguards for the “big ones”.

The planting of cannabis is an income alternative mainly because it dispenses with three stages of agricultural work that normally make life difficult for the peasant: he gets the seed, without, in most cases, having to buy it, that is,
have financing for your purchase; receives inputs for production; and it has a guaranteed market for the sale of the product. This last advantage is, according to most respondents, the most important for the adherence to illicit cultivation. In addition, as already mentioned, the ease of storage, which does not require more expensive equipment such as refrigerators, enables workers – in the case of those who produce as family farmers – to sell at times when the price is higher.

edit: I forgot to explain the photos.
First photo: Traditional cultivation, poor farmers, manual labor, using swamps and manual irrigation.

Plant 6 to 8 seeds per hole to exclude males and weak plants later. It has excellent quality soil, without the need for fertilizers, they use limestone and murine and goat dung sometimes.

Second photo: Modern cultivation (agribusiness), practiced by rich people (Politics, entrepreneurs, Agribusiness farmers).

Intensive use of agricultural machinery and inputs, with its own irrigation system.

This region lacks water for people to drink, but the marijuana fields do not lack. Very sad.

19 Likes

Those plants in the last photo stick out like a sore thumb! Some brave farmers!
Excellent post @Gugumelo!

6 Likes

I will definitely try to inform us…
Yes I’ve heard a lot of talk… Another legend from here in the south that I can’t know if it’s national production or vacuum packages from Paraguay…
But for sure, the quality of this product is much higher, as you said yourself… this same marijuana here costs 4000 thousand a kilo, which seems very salty to me…
Yes I saw this documentary In which the brother about plants that dried upside down and that one of the Paraguayans only sent to florianopolis…
Most likely it’s the skunk that roll around…
Yes, I put them to grow this time because that’s when the photoperiod starts to increase here, stimulating them to vegetate even more…
From July to October it’s almost two hours more light…it seems to be working…
They germinated a 4th of July…

[image]

transplanted on August 8th…

and this picture taken on september 26…

Thank you very much Gugu for the space and consideration I will keep the security as much as possible…
Of course, I will also do my best to keep our heritage away from marijuana monopolizers…
And yes, it would be an honor to make an exchange other than the privilege of being able to plant these sativas here in the guerrillas…
Yes, if it depends on me, they would be willing to anyone willing to plant them…
Tamo Junto
(sorry for anything)

19 Likes

@Haxixandoamente
Very nice man, I have the same photoperiod here, but the days are very short in July.

Besides I have a lot of seeds, I will start some sativas early.

Thanks for sharing…

9 Likes

I thank you bro @Gugumelo
And yes, it’s certainly worth it, I start them at this time just to get an idea of when they will really vegetate a full period, taking from parameter to sowing the next year at the same time according to this predisposition from one to the other (sativas/hybrids) of vegetate.
If I’m not mistaken in the crosses of the bro @Shanti-ri that you’re running, even with that peak of light that was in December in your region they insisted on flowering even if they are exposed to a longer photoperiod… while the sativas don’t even care about it and just vegetate…
I have some PCKxCL X paraguayan hybrids. And I sowed them with the sativas but many of them didn’t care about the extra light they preferred to bloom…“pure” sativas also do so because of the respective hybridization, but this is still a segregation tool when the idea is to separate these characteristics… knowing who is who…
(sativa PY X PCK CL)

http://www.leb.esalq.usp.br/leb/aulas/lce306/fotoperiodo.html
(photoperiod values ​​based on)
Maximo respeito e foi mal o flood …2222...
Tamo Junto 48

13 Likes

Hi @corey … How are you man ? This is my coin ? From Rio de Janeiro ?

4 Likes

E ai @Haxixandoamente ? Dudi100 from GR is your fan kkkk

Make your topic mano … You and Gugu will put SA on the map

:heart_eyes: :100: :call_me_hand: :man_farmer: :paw_prints: :broccoli: :zap: :fire:

4 Likes

Ok … ZS from Rio … (South Zone) … Copacabana rules … Drones looking for flats upgrades… Helis every 5 minutes … Sugar Loaf aka Napali Coast … 50 dollars 5 minutes …

1 dollar / G … with freebies … same 23º S …

Bud’s is an regular grow and photo dude

11 Likes

Salve Salve mestre @Bud_Weiser
For sure on the next visit to the guerrilla I will bring news…
And thank you for explaining the community All very impeccable and welcoming…
Tamo Junto Monstro …48

5 Likes

Great work @Gugumelo! I know you are trying very hard on this documentation… I apologize for posting those seeds and cluttering things up. Keep posting it will go behind. Very nice work!!

4 Likes

Salve @Gugumelo!
Am I too late to pull up a seat on this one?

Tamu junto

4 Likes

Hi to all…
Very interesting thread. According to old friends from southAmerica there’s no more pure Paraguayan landraces the very know past strain knows as “Paragua” from Caballero area was hybridized since 15 or 20 years ago, but who really knows, I’m still watching many huge pure sativas at home of the common people in Argentinian media,so something remains un other areas, Even the landraces from Bolivia can be taking that area…
Best.

7 Likes

Any updates @Gugumelo ? Hope all is well buddy.

4 Likes

Hi Upstate, you misspelled his name… chances are he won’t see it…

3 Likes

Oops. Thanks. Fixed it.

3 Likes

Pretty sure when you make a thread it’s automatically set to “watching” for the creator.

Haven’t seen @Gugumelo around in a few weeks, hope you’re alright brother and wish you the best.

4 Likes