FDM - Sweet Pink Grapefruit x SWT4 strain tester

Now you can get why we did love Swt … :wink:
Ds

5 Likes

Looking great Mad… Looking forward to the smoke report. What day since flip are you at? -b420

3 Likes

Thanks so much Mr. B. I am at day 67 since flipping… They still got a good 10 days to go prolly!

2 Likes

Hello @Baudelaire and all the gang.

I took them down at 73 days from flip. Here they are. They all had about 15%~25% amber, but i have to move so they were taken down, even tho she didn’t stop sprouting pistils, i dunno why.

Thickest bud in the house, i cannot wrap my hand around it.
Most smelly nug about the size of a soda can.
This one has it all, aroma, trichomes, yield, very nice.
A tiny sprout, about the size of a baseball… LOL

Definitely not your modern hybrid in here, they look very ole’ school! Super complex aroma, and terpenes man!

It smells of citrus, there is a lot of sweetness, but will have to wait a little bit to see what comes out after curing.

Again, thanks Mr. B for letting me run your tester. Came out quite good i think.

Sci :robot:

9 Likes

@MadScientist : Mentioning the bananas too (pic1) would be good for Baud., Those are the things that matters when having genetics tested
DS

5 Likes

You’re right, slipped my head. A few nanners popped out during the last week or so, reason unknown!

Thanks @Dee.S73, you the man!

4 Likes

Any other plants show late-bloom intersex behavior? I have not seen that, although I typically chop Sweet Tooth crosses at 62-66 days. If it’s isolated then nothing to be concerned about, typical late-bloom behavior for many varieties. But that’s why we test.

Otherwise, killer grow Mad. You’ve come a long way as a grower in a couple of years. :tada:

-b420

8 Likes

No brother this was the only one, and late AF for pollinating, they got chopped within 2 or 3 days after seeing them, there will not even be a seed pod in formation, more like the hormones trying to muster some force in order to start, but very late. No downside to getting nanners like this, if it was at the beggining then it would have been a tragady.

Maybe it was my fault cos’ i let them go for more than they were supposed to, like they went all the way to 73 days my man!?

And thanks for your kind words Mr. B, coming from you it means a whole lot!

Cool

5 Likes

Give them a good paper bag cure and let us know how they smoke in a few weeks…

6 Likes

If you tell me to do it like that i will, but i usually dry them and jar them in masons!? Would that be ok?

3 Likes

Whatever works for you and your environment. I like paper bags after the first 4 or 5 days on the rack, slows the drying down a bit but still breathes, so the chlorophyl can break down a bit and lose the grassiness. Then jars with regular “blurping” after another week til they are storage dry.

Any mold spots? How’s you humidity in your space?

6 Likes

I hear ya, ok will try that then.

RH is at never more than 55% and temp at a stable 23C, about 40 miles per hour wind with the fans i got there too.

So will dry them and paper bag them to then later mason jar them, and blow my brains out!!! LOL

5 Likes

Yummy just bloody yummy. At this rate I will be purchasing all the FDM line.

3 Likes

I forgot to put this up a couple months ago… Sorry.

Got me 440 grams off of 4 plants… Amazing yield and, well.

Very sweet and tangy too, but i dunno very complicated. My nose is not too accurate.

Sci :robot:

10 Likes

Hola @MadScientist

Huesos sent me some of those
I only put one in dirt to test and
its coming along

Bare

2 Likes

Alright bro! Will be keeping an eye out. Feel free to post that here…

1 Like

Very nice Mad. Great looking buds. -b420

2 Likes

Sounds like a fantastic cross, right up my alley. I’ve been growing Sweet Tooth and crosses for years, line breeding towards the SPG side as much as possible, so this sounds absolutely spectacular.

Love your results! Well done :grinning:

4 Likes

Hola Gang

The one I plant from Huesos
turn out to be a female, since
I have no male for now I will
polinate her with Oger’s polen

Cause that Oger’s is to die for

Bare

4 Likes