Feeling sad today!

I’m very sorry to hear that you lost your little buddy today. May he be up in doggy heaven sniffing all the doggy butts he can.

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss, Dogs are truly a mans best friend… They love you unconditionally…

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @shroomgod! Time heals all wounds!

Thanks @shroomgod @pookie123, @dgtxxx for the warm wishes sent this way!

Sorry for your loss. :disappointed:

2 Likes

Dogs are a mans best friend you know ?

2 Likes

Cute dog, so sorry he is gone. :disappointed:

2 Likes

:cry: :dog2:

4 years ago, putting down my companion of 16 years was the most difficult thing i have ever done. my sincerest sympathies and respect to you all. :peace:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Thoughts are with you brother.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss Tinytuttle. Loosing our beloved mutts hurts just as much as loosing any other family member. He looks like he was a happy dog and that he had an amazing life while you owned him. Don’t do what I did and go out and get another straight away. I didn’t think at the time I’d have to go through with the same thing all over again at some point mate. My thoughts are with you.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing a beautiful poem @cannabissequoia!

1 Like

Oh… What a cute little man! Sorry for your loss @Tinytuttle. Its never easy…

Keep your head up and maybe get a puppy too? Looks like you give them a good life so, why not?

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

So sorry to hear that!
Losing a pet is like losing a family member. I’m still not fully recovered from the loss of my best bud.
Although I’m not ready to own a new one, I found fostering and volunteering at rescues helped me heal.

2 Likes

8 Likes

So sorry for your loss. My condolences.

2 Likes

sorry for your lost friend.

1 Like