So Pretty I Had to Share

I have never seen a plant grow with such symmetry… a beautiful branch at each of the four compass points… wanted to share it.

Lemon Fire. From above, then left side, right side.

55 Likes

Very neat symmetry

5 Likes

Very nice! :leaves:

3 Likes

Wow! Beautiful plant…

I especially love your picture and the fact the plant appears to be in a kitty litter tub. :wink:

Those tubs are great.

7 Likes

Amazing looking plant.

4 Likes

Yep, the kitties are pooping as fast as they can to provide me with planters… LoL.

7 Likes

She’s definitely a looker!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Very beautiful Plant you got there…

Two new pictures of my symmetric beauty… last week and tonight.

The symmetry is a little off because I cut two clones off the bottom several weeks ago… now I wish I had cut four… she looks AND smells so good!

Tonight:

11 Likes

I watered last night… not much change in appearance from the picture above marked 6-22…

I walked in there tonight and found out why they named this strain: Lemon FIRE… take a look! :eyes:🫣

Think she’s trying to tell me something?

I expect to get a yellow leaf now and then as we come down the home stretch… but I did NOT expect this sudden change in such a large percentage of the leaves to such a bright lemon color!

By the way, I named her Sunny… when she sprouted. Now it seems appropriate.

9 Likes

Beautiful, I bet the fade will be gorgeous :peace_symbol:

1 Like

The fade? What is “the fade”?

1 Like

Like in nature, when the leaves turn just before they fall.

8 Likes

Ah, yes, they do… I just didn’t know it had a name… and quite a poetic name at that! Thank you!

1 Like

Of course!

This song always is in my head when I think of the colors of cannabis and the fade

1 Like

Hey @Reithel how is your Lemon Fire doing! must be near right or already done would love to see pics as i have lots in common with you such as starting out and symmetrical vegging! lol

BM

PS heres mine tonight! week 7 ( a really drawn out grow, but its my first so yeah onwards i go! )

5 Likes

@Budmeister

Your baby looks beautiful! Mine is coming down home stretch! She had about three days when she was SUDDENLY FIERY YELLOW and that really shook me up because all the other ones got yellow leaves one or two at a time and then they faded and turned brown, then fell off (or I picked them off…)

Lemon Fire, “Sunny” turned bright yellow practically over night and within a couple days, almost all of the yellow was gone and I don’t know what happened to it because it wasn’t covered with brown leaves or anything like that. Surely they didn’t turn back to green but I don’t know what else to think.

We will be harvesting in a few more days:

5 Likes

@Budmeister

PS: Thanks for checking in… I am following your threads too!

1 Like

Love it! pics look awesome I can almost taste it through the screen! will be interesting to she what she yields!

Glad the yellow leaf situation wasn’t anything to worry about!

Thanks for sharing BM

1 Like

Damn that’s pretty :heart_eyes: