Fem Autoflower breeding project by azseaindooin420

I pulled almost 4 ounces on my last strawberry cross auto. She was a nice plant.

And freakin smells outstanding!!

11 Likes

I’ve always used Mason jars. But it seems likely of y’all are into these bags. What’s the upside? Cost and space? Or is there a better cure to the flower with the Grove Bag products? Thanks.
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Looking good, everybody… just love to see others loving the Auto Flower side of things. I’ve been sitting on some Samsqaunch and now I cannot wait to start it soon after seeing and hearing the love for her.

HBMS is a great strain and honestly, anything by Mephisto Genetics … I used their Man Bear Alien Pig to create my Miss Piggy Auto, up soon.

And watch Kabuudha for breeding he’s doing with my Autos Gabagoo and Stomp 2.
Stomp 2 x Gabagoo - Gobstomper

4 Likes

I’ve never had the pleasure of running Mephisto.
Well, except this cross. I hear great things. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yeah but I wanted to actually smoke the rest of the plant which is why I wanted to separate it from the main plant, spray it and then pollinate a branch or two of the main plant. I’ve heard that once you spray a plant with reversal spray, you should consume that plant because of the toxicity. If not, for sure that would be the way I would do it.

1 Like

Check out this thread @MoBilly started Grove Bags.... Has anyone tried them on a cure? - #2 by Bow4Buck @blowdout2269

3 Likes

@blowdout2269 .
I’m never going back to jars. lol
I always used jars and was ~ satisfied. It was more my negligence than the process. These bags eliminate the need to burp. They hold the exact moisture the buds had going in yet allow the gasses to escape while still holding all of the smell inside the bag. You end up with extremely well cured, tasty buds.

7 Likes

I bought a batch of them because of that thread. Thanks @MoBilly

3 Likes

I’m glad to help @HumblePie420 .
In the entire thread, I have had a few folks that said they prefer jars, but not many.
I hadn’t tried them when I started the thread. I was just hoping someone would jump in and say they work great. Then I would drop the Benjamin’s. lol
As it turns out, they were well worth the investment.

3 Likes

You know, it’s prob worth mentioning, on this run i never did get around to doing any sort of feeding for them, gotta say im actually impressed my soil was able to carry em pretty much all the way through. I’m off work in Vegas this week and gonna try to move them up to the new spot 12 at a time, safe to say this late in the run the dusting has done it’s thing and just letting the seeds mature

9 Likes

Good luck with the move bud, I hope it goes smooth!

3 Likes

Thanks bro! Moving blows for sure, I’ve had keys to my new place since beginning of feb but I got a lot of stuff and juggling work in between, prob about halfway through the transition and should be able to keep it on schedule to get out. Got plants to harvest this week in greenhouse too so I can section it out to move

6 Likes

Glad you got through your run with minimal problems my man. Here’s to a smooth move brother! :beers:

4 Likes

Thanks bro! Cheers for sure and funny thing is I’m actually drinking one, been a busy ass week in Vegas and finally got a lil relaxation time hard work but a few grand never hurt anyones feelings haha
Glad I did triple up on the studs with 1 casualty and one of em was like a week sooner to start dusting which gave me the much needed headstart since I didn’t quite time it ideal

5 Likes

Holy bejeebus fellas, that’s quite the read! Gave it a peak. Gonna do my rounds. Probably read it tonight. Thanks!
Yeah, I’ve always done the jar thing. With a poor burping schedule to boot. Probably got six dozen quart jars in the cellar. Half still new. I can a lot of stuff when my garden is done also.
I’ve definitely been curious about this product in the last year or so. Ashamed to admit it, but my dry/cure is lacking the most in my garden.
Thanks again!
Here’s a pic for listening to me ramble.
Uploading: 20230120_135508.jpg…

Oh people use for begs coffee lots of other good uses or modified bag/jars.

1 Like

There it is!

11 Likes

Mmm, thats a nice stash u got there! I know who I’m inviting to hit up 4/20 celebrations with, I think I got enough I can match ya! Hahahaha Just haven’t trimmed mine yet to get it in jars hahaha

14 Likes

Hell yea that’s what I’m talkin bout :+1: :fire:
I’m not materialistic but I’m jealous of that pile.

That’s empty on a bed & roll around in it level :laughing:

4 Likes

Haha that’s not a bad idea! I’m not sure if I’ll even end up trimming it or just hash bucket with it, plants went through hell, everything hermed so it’s just a fluffy seeded disaster lol but there’s still THC on that shits

4 Likes