Fem Autoflower breeding project by azseaindooin420

No, I got it directly from twenty20 winning seeds from the ogre berry f4 giveaway

2 Likes

Congrats !! got mine on a seed promo (2) Auto or Fem Photo + Mag for $20.00 if remember right

1 Like

Things are moving along nicely

11 Likes

How are the little ones?

Getting them thrown in soil today. I’ll post updates of the other girls today too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Can’t wait. Also there’s a really good sign-up here. Freakers African Congolese Preservation - #72 by PlantShepherd

1 Like

10 Likes

Looks amazing!! Is that a whole bedroom?

2 Likes

Haha if u can call it that, place is a 3 room mobile but it’s more like 1 room and 2 closets haha

5 Likes

This sounds epic mate! Best of luck with the whole grow I’ll definitely be following along :fist_right::fist_left:
What does cdlc stand for?

1 Like

Creme de la chem

2 Likes

Thanks man I’ve heard about that one from mephisto should be some stellar autos from this line-up of crosses. I really want to try some quality autos soon I’ve only ever grown a handful and that was way back in the early days of the autos world and they really have taken off in regards to both quality and yield so this really interests me!

1 Like

Well chit! Like always I’m late to the party. I was gonna send you some Mephisto Double Grape seeds to toss in the mix. One of my favorite Meph strains. I’ll love watching your grow progress.

3 Likes

Well good news is I think @Bobgrows already got me some and are some of the babies pictured…so uh… stay tuned! :wink: Haha

If u click on the pic theres one on the top right and can see the label

1 Like

You’ll like that, it’s a really good one.

1 Like

Won’t know as far as smoke goes on this run, just get to be teased with the frost and smells, hoping these babies are loaded with seeds for future runs to actually enjoy :wink:

2 Likes

Well def becoming a wall to wall jungle in there as usual

The couple cinderevils are a lil odd to me, growing yellow as hell like they are starving yet still plugging along as usual and both plants were transplanted different days with others in that same mix of soil that are lush and green in other cultivars. Not sure what to think of those ones, first thought was starving but hungry plants usually lose vigor in my experience :thinking:🤷

Here’s the 3 creme de la chem ladies that are getting their reversals, gonna make some STS today and give them their first spray down and they are gonna be spread out with the 3 points in front of my fans full swing for that room so I should have full coverage of fem pollen for open pollination

Got the room reorganized based on height so smaller plants arent getting choked out, green dots are the cdlc and red is where my fan will sit.
As a side note it sure is easy to spot the cinderevils in there haha

13 Likes

Anyone feel like chiming in on how many STS treatments I need to do? Is it once? Daily? Till I see sacks?

3 Likes

It will depend on the strength of your sts solution. I mix mine following this recipe and follow their directions. I did try spraying a clone on the day of flip to flower and then let it ride without any more and it turned about 1/3 male.

3 Likes

Ok, I’ll have to try that out and see how it goes. Those ladies got a lot of ladies to pollinate so maybe every few days for a couple weeks?