Fem Autoflower breeding project by azseaindooin420

I don’t train and happy to pull 3/4 to a full oz of an auto

6 Likes

Most I got was four, but I’ve had alot more threes and twos…and i wouldn’t see one as a failure…unless that’s wet weight lol

Lets see that 5.6 pic! @blowdout2269

1 Like

Sorry, had to do bedtime stories.

@Gonzo, if I didnt train I would expect upwards of a 70% reduction(in that case). I’m not super experienced with autos. But I always try new things. Rarely top them. Mostly just bend over at a 90° young and go from there. This current run I’m testing my tucking skills. And it sucks! (I did top one of these and its gonna be a beast though)I’m attempting to not defoliate or lollypop until after the stretch. I got a bad itch, lol.:crazy_face:

@AzSeaindooin420, that one was soil. And a fairly large pot actually. I actually never used this pot before. It was tall though. Maybe 7g. I usually use 5g fabric. But, that Chunkadelic was tortured. Poor thing spent the first few weeks of life in my bedroom under CFL’s because I had house guests. Hell it didn’t even get bent down until over a foot tall hehe.:pensive:

@breadwinner, two seems like a loss to me with the work I usually put in. I only grow as a hobby. So I try to stash and giveaway. Trying new things and setting goals is fun. Plus it’s just so damn therapeutic hanging in the garden. And no, it’s not wet wait! Lol :yum:

I’ll start digging up some pics for everyone! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @AzSeaindooin420 - no means to hijack or derail your topic. Stop me if you wish. :+1:

3 Likes

I don’t doubt the talent out there, I just like pretty pictures, haha

2 Likes

Oh, I got some…i just found treasure trove!
Apparently I was quite impressed with myself, cuz I got way to many photos of this thing, lol.
Still sifting…

2 Likes

I’ll do the sifting, lol let’s see’m compadre!

2 Likes

@Gonzo and @AzSeaindooin420 Here’s the current tortured auto babies, and a recent pick of the single topped one.

Things weren’t loading well, but I think I found a trick. Going back a page. :astonished:
Chunkadelic incoming @breadwinner

Nope didnt work.

2 Likes

Man I told you I had seeds all packed up with your name on it!

13 Likes

Hell ya! Those look like some nice plump lil beans!

5 Likes

Here’s how the room is looking, noticing some seed pods forming on several plants so run is a success given I can let them have enough time to mature. Looks like one of our “studs” is at the end of her life cycle with open sacks and yellowing out

17 Likes

I have a question. If you were to take a cutting from an auto, put it in a cup of water like you would to sex the plant and spray it with reversal spray would that give it time to develop pollen sacks before it dies? That way you could pollinate a branch with it and still smoke the rest of the plant? I know you can’t smoke it if you sprayed it.

3 Likes

Finally!
I’m having uploading troubles.

5 Likes

I mean it sounds like an experiment worth trying out 🤷

2 Likes

Chunkadelic!

17 Likes

God damn, living right up to it’s name

5 Likes

I was impressed.
Quite a nice suprise after killing the first five seedlings! :rofl: