Fem Autoflower breeding project by azseaindooin420

Hell yea that’s what I’m talkin bout :+1: :fire:
I’m not materialistic but I’m jealous of that pile.

That’s empty on a bed & roll around in it level :laughing:

4 Likes

Haha that’s not a bad idea! I’m not sure if I’ll even end up trimming it or just hash bucket with it, plants went through hell, everything hermed so it’s just a fluffy seeded disaster lol but there’s still THC on that shits

4 Likes

That’s one plant! Lol, my first DWC grow. :wink:

1 Like

Oh, I’ve been there also.
And don’t even get me started on foxtails! Those large jars of trim in the pic are mostly foxtailing buds that I just hacked up because I was annoyed hehe. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I wish my cannabis reseveres looked half of either of those amzing pics. Got a nice pile of fungi though.🫠

3 Likes

I think that’s coming up this year sometime. :wink:

2 Likes

Ain’t legalization just wonderful this is legal, well…12 plants at a time “cuz that’s all I got” haha

24 girls so far will see their new home tonight till they die! Haha

Another “stud” died but I think that was my fault and she got to thirsty 🤦🤷

9 Likes

Road trip!!

3 Likes

Now that’s a real work truck dashboard right there! :laughing:

Good luck on the relocation, if I was in AZ I’d be giving you a hand bud.

2 Likes

You can’t smoke the parts of the plant that you treat and reverse. When I use colloidal silver I shake up the bottle and then brush it on the single branch to both save on CS and to prevent any overspray. It’s perfectly safe to use flowers off of untreated branches.

2 Likes

Lmao! It’s not even a truck, it’s my Saturn station wagon hahaha it may as well be my truck though, this load I was towing 4 seadoos, a double bunk trailer with a ski in the center top of the pair on the bunks and another sideways in front of those. Figured it was a good way to not have everyone driving behind me see the dozen plants haha

Yup that’s how I roll

isn’t she a beauty of a beast haha

13 Likes

Wow. 4 watercraft towed behind a Saturn full of weed plants. That must have turned some heads!

5 Likes

Rolling like a pimpsta! Roflmao plants looking amazing. My white crack is at 78 days and isn’t near ckose.

1 Like

Haha I did have a strap snap on the front ski, pulled off to fix it and seen a couple state troopers cruise right on by, apparently no fucks given and just the way I like it.

The thought did cross my mind that here I am on the side of i40 with a dozen plants haha good thing it’s leeegal

5 Likes

I’m crossing fingers the seeds can mature up, many looking like they had enough with this life haha
Must be the sativa in it shining right through

2 Likes

4 jet skis & a station wagon full of weed

HELL YEA :metal:
july4th-fireworks

12 Likes

Lol

Sounds like a country song

1 Like

Station wagon with fresh weed growing in it.lol that had to be a site while moving.lmao

1 Like

So we can legally grow 12 plants per household and can legally carry an oz on my person. How many grey areas do u think that was transporting live budded out plants, cuz u chop and weigh and I’m fucked on weight hahaha

8 Likes