Female pollen to give away

The browning pistols are an indicator of successful pollination correct?

5 Likes

Sometimes unless you grew this strain before and you know. Or wait and see if the calyxes harden.

1 Like

Yep, pollen has been accepted. In about 2-3 weeks should see some white seeds cracking the bracs, they will get bigger and darken. I let them go at least 5 weeks from pollenation, six is plenty.
Cheers
BSR

You will see the hairs turn a light brown then recede back into a podlike structure,This was what mine looked like the day i new them beans took

4 Likes

If you still have some pollen left, I’d love to get some!

2 Likes

Sorry Don, I am out of that pollen. I am reversing a Cherry-gar-see-ya from Ethos in the near future. If I get lots of pollen I will offer more up.
Cheers
BSR

1 Like

I appreciate it, what product are you using to reverse? I used STS but ran out while spraying and only got one spray onto the plants. Ended up with unviable pollen unfortunately. I’ve seen some people using colloidal silver but it’s hit and miss on the brand if the ppm is actually what they advertise as. Looking for a legit colloidal silver brand that isn’t only 500ml

1 Like

Hello Don,
I have used both. I started with colloidal sliver but switched to SST. I have used both one time on a plant that did not want to turn. I like SST and have only had one time that it did not work. I will look at the colloidal silver for the brand tomorrow and post it up. It was from Amazon was 120ppm so I cut it down to 30ppm.
BSR

2 Likes

The colloidal sliver that I last got from Amazon was Garder of Eden. A quart was like $38 and it is 120 ppm so can be mixed down to the level you want.
Cheers
BSR

1 Like

Amazon US or Amazon CA?

it was the us

1 Like

So many more options over there haha damn

1 Like

Did anyone have any luck with this pollen? I’m wondering if i screwed up or perhaps the pollen was sterile?

I hit a GG4 and a Guerilla Fume and i havent found any seeds in the marked branches.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.