Fibro myalgia

Just the kind of morning I’m having !!!

3 Likes

I’m plum outa likes :+1:…I’ll holler at you later about Aphasia Haze seeds I was gifted

1 Like

I put a like on that one for you !!! I will be here waiting my friend thanks for ringing the dinner bell !!!

1 Like

Right on brother, thanks for that…hope you has a great weekend

Latest update on my Killer Koffee and Mothers Milk f3 4 weeks into the flip !

This plant I got from @SamwellBB if you like these plants support our own OG Bean Builders !!!

6 Likes

These have been waiting too long for the flip so off they go to 12 by12 land sorry these are Tricycle and Glitter Trike I will post better pic after the dogs get walked ! Lol

3 Likes

Goodmorning OGer for this mornings wake and bake some outdoor bunk from last year not bad

2 Likes

Ahhhhh !!! Another project in the let’s grow with a license hahahah !

2 Likes

I just grew out this Purple Caper stuff over the winter. Luxor’s Chocolate CBD. listed at 8% thc 8% cbd, and 5% other cbd’s, plus thcv. it’s been a “make me feel better” strain. it’ll plateau the high… ceiling limit it. but oh boy does my body feel way better.

I’m really happy I put in the effort. It’s better medicine for me than almost everything at the store. I have a couple clones still going.

1 Like

That’s gonna make a sweet setup. that’s about the same amount of space I’m using in the basement.

30X8 ft it should do kwight nicely I hope lots of work a headaches but it was a choice just fix it up snuff to grow pot thru the winter or rip it right down and build the with a tiny home so I’m going to grow pot first to pay for that tiny home hahaha !

3 Likes

Just come in today ! Stoked !!!

Looking forward to the next couple of grows around here !

4 Likes

Hey buddy thought i would check back with you about the Aphasia Haze were you able to straighten what you need out ! Have you grow them yet with pictures ?

Have you thought about a seed run with them ? Or any that you can spare ? Of that Purple Caper ! Do you think it would help with my fibro-myalgia? Some days, I feel just bruised all over ! This last couple of days with the heat and nowhere to run has been playing with me so bad !

Hey guys and ladies this is a little update on my latest grow project it been stream lined a little from the start but well lets just look shall we ! Killer 1

And Mother Milk f3

koffee
Just stoked at the bud ! And Now for Budderton Trycle and Glitter Trycle these ladies waited a long time for me to flip them but they have been very patient and there looking fantastic ! ![17188216260076829964040020475413|230x500]
(upload://cJ5XkhH7tYf7satjE8WAQrGwkmN.jpeg)
They’re about 3.5 ft high !

6 Likes

This is Glitter Trycle and Trycle from @Budderton these have been just great plants just a little water and a little light and these ladies are happy jappy ! Highly recommend these beans to anyone that just likes to grow !

4 Likes

Right on @Thetravler ! Watch out for the stretch. Some of the parent stock went 2.5 - 3.5 X stretch before they started slowing down and setting flower. Best of luck with them! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:
:v::grin:

3 Likes

You know sometimes you get attached to something about the plant.and you dont want to flip them i got a little hung on these for 2 for a minute they just dominated there space like they belong there i flipped the other 4 weeks ago ! And these last Friday after the wife brought me back to reality that she wasnt allowing me to have another tent !

4 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 heres the trailer i have started working on her ! Thank goodness i have a vacation spot Eh!!! The place were a man can go unwind ! King of all his wife dont know and the kids havent found ! You can see the garden shots here i have to udate them !

I keep reading this post and it sound like a piece of chocolate cake that i just got to have a try of hahahah ! I bet there a lot of cake eating after you smoke it !!! Hahahaah