Fibro myalgia

Woke up this morning and the girls have finally started there next faze of life ! They are such a beautiful plant i think i said that but hey they are ! Hahah

2 Likes

Wow got another package from @Wizdom hope you guys are checking out his auctions some great deals here ! Thanks Wizdom oh and the new sticker is a great touch much appreciated !

4 Likes

And an always appreciated drop from @DougDawson thanks for the beans Doug any special instruction with these !

1 Like

What I want to know is how did you post that many times in a row?

Connection in correction !!! My friend you didnt see im a master photogragher and with that you get to post as much and how often you want ! How you been with all this heat this week ? I guess no mail yet hahahah !

1 Like

Dieing, just brutal working out in that.
Nothing yet, but I didn’t check today.

Good to hear from.you ! I have to redownload that app i did something and it allowed it to dowload pictures wow overload only me fuckin idiot ! You should see these plants the killer koffe pictures dont do it justice and the mothers milk is so green and the both are just loaded with bud this is going to be nice yeld.well have to smoke a couple of these hahah

1 Like

Hey heres your freak pheno for today !!!

if you dont know @THCeed loves freaks and big toes send him all your pictures !!! Hahahah !

1 Like

That doesn’t look any Freakshow I have ever seen.

Not the freak show plant freak show like circus freak show !!! Noticed you said nothing about big toes !!!

the car went to the carwash and the dog well she has her own way of things ! a lttle flashdance ! For you guys that old that remember the movie !

7 Likes

I think your confused, the picture you’re showing is more like Splash Dance. Lol

2 Likes

flash_dance

1 Like

Goodmorning mr @THCeed how goes your baddle with the heat !!! Did you see my message i dropped my car off at the electrical shop $$###$$

1 Like

Yes you got me ! Ok guys as old as if you were born before 1970 ! Maybe ! Hahah

1 Like

Heres some update photos for Saturday morning ! For you OGers that follow i start this grow with 2 Rainbow Belts 2.0 f2 from@Defseeds unfortunately after the flip one nuts dropped and he was out of here ! So here is Rainbow Belt 2.0 f2 week 6 after the flip !

i love that three sister profile !![1719064464549675036579128954516|230x500]s(upload://nc58g91Sdz273YRn8KkStPQd2wn.jpeg)
She just starting to frost next update for sure big things !!!

3 Likes

Ok and this months plant of the month she has dominate this grow over all the other plants killer Koffee from march 20 here how she measures out !

This is 2 more killer koffees youll see the difference from the first but still nice looking yield coming from both

4 Likes

Ok unfortunately we lost a mothers milk to being a male after flip but the 2 that stayed still are enuff to make you happy ! NO ONE DOESE IT LIKE OG BEAN MAKERS !!! And here she is Mothers Milk f3 by @SamwellBB great things come from this guy never mind the mind blowing deals he gives you ! Ok to the pictures

These plants are soooo green and the white hairs beautiful just love watching them evolving !

8 Likes

Hi, I haven’t read the whole thread, just the first few posts and then skipped to the end. I know a couple of people with fibromyalgia and have a bit of experience myself with autoimmune issues. I just wanted to say that I have gained a lot of control over mine by adopting a carnivore diet. I follow a lot of carnivore channels and have heard anecdotes from many people that claim to have put their fibromyalgia into remission by switching to a meat only diet. I know, I know it’s only anecdotal but when it’s hundreds, building up to thousands of people all saying the same thing anecdotes start to become data.

My friend i have a meat and pototoe diet ! I was brought up by 2 parents that were first generation city slickers both grew up on beef farms so there no vegetarian s in this house but i can say fresh vegetables particularly spinach asparagus mostly anything green make me feel better the same as if i have something high in fibre before i go to sleep make me wake up Lot easier .

1 Like