Fibro myalgia

@misterbee can you post your list of Strain/Varieties and the Medical Conditions they are known to offer relief for? My wife has Lupus and Fibro and RA and I am always looking for good strains that relieve nerve pain, muscle aches all over, extreme fatigue, may help auto immune system and other symptoms. We have tried numerous CBD strains and THC strains, some work ok but we are still looking for the few that work really well with her.
Thanks,

4 Likes

I would definitely be interested if there is such a great list ! I to suffer from a severe case of fibro-myalgia and crones and on top of it all riddled with arthritis !

This is my most updated Listing of Strains/Varieties attributed to being effective in combating the effects of Fibromyalgia: ACDC, CANNATONIC, CHARLOTTE’S WEB, LAVENDER, BLUE DREAM, GRAPE APE, GG4, HARLEQUIN, ROMULAN, DURBAN, GOJI OG, STRAWBERRY, BRUCE BANNER, BLACKBERRY KUSH, ALIEN OG, SFV OG KUSH, PAPAYA, THIN MINT GSC, TAHOE OG, CRITICAL MASS, and KEY LIME PIE. Having had family members suffer from both Fibro and Lupus, I certainly hope you find relief. Have you entertained Essential Oils? Good luck, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you very much for your time I appreciate you and all you do for the community how do I go about ordering? I have been suffering for 15 years plus and I pretty much have tried it all but I’m getting older and really try watching what I do with this body of my to my luck I have been able to get cbd in the 8000mg in30ml bottles for a fare price but I still take 3 full dropper and 2 Tylenol arthritis to look at the floor in the morning !

1 Like

Check charlottesweb.com I think you will find multiple types of CBD products. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ok misterbees how do I do this I would like GG4, Harlequin, Blackberry kush ,Blue Dream ,Goji OG please and thank you @Thetravler

1 Like

I will get some pain cream sent out to you. I have to go get a box from the post office.

1 Like

Sorry sir I’m in Canada and I can’t get stuff shipped in from the states !

1 Like

Oh, that wasn’t a Listing of anything I had available. I compile info regarding various ailments and what particular Strains/Varieties is noted to ease the symptons. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

YES you can!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ah there you are ! How you doing I have been thinking of you ! I have a picture of one of your friends !

7 Likes

Oh so sorry ! Hahah some time the fibro get a little foggy upstairs you had me really excited when I seen GG4 !

3 Likes

@Thetravler , if you are in the US I can send some extra seeds that I have. I can send you,

• Gorilla Glue - 2 seeds
  • Nepal Gold CBD (High THC and High CBD 1:1) - 3 seeds
  • Unknown Mixed CBD seeds - 5 seeds

PM me your address.

5 Likes

Hey I just seen you have had problems shipping up north here ! So I understand what you were saying the other night about me being in the states I can appreciate not wanting any bullshit . Just want you to know I really appreciated your offer ! Cheers

3 Likes

The final pictures of my first coral kush ! She’s the first but definitely won’t be the last what a beautiful plant I feel bad to take her down !

13 Likes

Thanks @Trae1170 the eagle has landed !!

6 Likes

What does she smell like… mmmmm

1 Like

Great news, I am glad they made it!! :v:

1 Like

Light minty smell with a real sweet candy flavour ! I can’t say enuff good about this plant !.

1 Like

I think I’ll hang around here for now on ! This is my new gig Scarlett Grape donated by @blowdout2269 thank you very much for these beautiful beans . These are in week 4 there f2 autos .

there in 2x 3gallon pots and 1 x 5gaollon I’m using Happy Frog with worn castings, crushed egg shells, crushed oyster shells, dolomite lime ,homemade compost ,

6 Likes