FieldEffect's Attempt to Grow Indoors

@noknees right on :+1:

@Fuel good point about the “most expensive grams of my state” :rofl:

It’s amazing how well that one small cola stick is fully autonomous in there alone. It could go a week without food or extra water. When I was full “hydro” (i.e. packed house) I’d be adding a gallon of RO a day and balancing pH twice a week. I like this ebb between the flow.

Ortega outside sounds like a winner can pre-select for outdoor hardiness.

Friday I’ll strip the flower side and get everything scrubbed out and fresh. Thursday I need to get a laundry list of items from hydro store:

Fish Hydrolysate (for outside plants and compost teas)
3" and 4" cubes
Cannazym or similar hydro enzyme for the crazy pumpkin
More rooting plugs

@MissinBissin that’s a bummer! I just made an order of KC beans from the Vault. I wanted to get Leda Uno into my collection as well as the Haze Special. Woulda thrown a few packs of Bahia in to make a more reliable journey north from here :confused:

I considered a pack of Jack Herer regs from Sensi but seeing @Fuel performing open-shell surgery to extract the plants really dissuades me from spending $200 for a seed pack. Glad you got all the phenos, bummer no dudes :roll_eyes:

Tomorrow I get a package of beans wet: Primitive Instincts dictate Chocolope :cowboy_hat_face:

Hey @Fuel check out how much hydro trouble I get myself into outside with a 60-gallon DWC pumpkin FieldEffect's 2024 "Field of Dreams"

Maybe you already saw it I don’t recall seeing you over there

7 Likes