Mith's 2x4 tent

This is where I’ll post whatever I’m doing in my trusty 2x4 tent. As always I’m running 14x 54w t5s and mostly 5" pots.

So this round, I got
moscas cherry white f2s
Kc brains t.n.r
Oldtimerunderground black garlic x Jam puna
1993 skunks
Skunks f2s
Lifesaver f3s I tagged as tropical n chunky
And skunk A x sour strawberry 14

As well as six (3f/3m) cuts from sour strawberry f2s, skunk A cut, two Lifesaver cuts, two orange 1993 cuts and pollen already collected from my three sour strawberry males.

51 Likes

That’s a great sounding lineup. Will be fun to watch happy growing

6 Likes

The mains goal is to reverse my skunk A cut to make S1’s as well as hit orange10, melon lifesaver, and strawberry #12+#1 for a few fems.

Then, throw pollen from my sour strawberry male#20 pictured here

Onto TNR females to make something like the kcs strawberry cross

A secondary but important goal is to open pollinate the skunks for a seed increase and give me a chance to mix different batches I made.

Finally, I’ll test my skunk A x sour strawberry 14 cross, I’m looking for high quality resin and ease of growing because my skunk cut by itself is beyond capricious.

Enjoy :wink:

34 Likes

This is what I got so far.
Cuts.
Some look rough, hah it’s not a problem we have time. The ones that are revegging are skunk A’s

Seeds.
As per tradition, as soon as they emerge from the dirt, they get tested if they thrive under low light.

Cherry white.
Already, i tagged the one on the left bottom corner as the one to watch. Squat, runty and deadly potent :slightly_smiling_face:

Skunks.
Top row, middle. This one don’t know it’s growing under low light. Tagged. I’m hoping for a solid male.

Once I established that, they get closer to the light and more tubes get turned on.

Everything else, got soaked in peroxide and put into paper towels.

28 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)

Those all sound really great, can’t wait to see you work that crazy magic of yours! :grinning:

11 Likes

Hahaha. Lots of crazy and liiiitle magic :wink:

In the near future I may need your big brainz assistance to name my bastards.

7 Likes

So, why do I consistently pop this many seeds?
Why would I go through this painful process, and in a 2x4 out of all setups?
What’s with my obsession with low light levels?

There must be a reason… :thinking:

13 Likes

I only understand it to a point myself, but I fully embrace the lower light levels. Full flower, I hit them full power. But anytime before that, I like keeping everything slower growing. Ive always preferred 1 gal pots over anything thing bigger for final pot size.
Years ago I used to use three and five gallon pots or bags and I had to run fewer plants. Smaller pots allow me have more, and keep everything more compact and even regardless of age to a point… if that makes sense?
I’m gonna pull up a chair n watch along if ya don’t mind :slight_smile:

6 Likes

All in a 2x4 tent? That’s a line up.

7 Likes

Yessir. I can fit 64 and always start a few extras

9 Likes

Bet this is gonna be a treat to watch. Watching for sure!

5 Likes

Put these 3 c99 f2’s in 2 gallon bags last night. Looking forward to these. Hope there is a girl or 2

10 Likes

:flushed: wtf? Gotta see this Mith!

6 Likes

@VAkish those look good! I always liked c99. Hope you get what you need to do what you want to do :wink:

@Qtip hahah. 8 trays of 8 plants in 5" pots

3 Likes

Everything except the strawberry skunks hit the dirt last night. Germ rates are on par for most. The skunks f2 batch2,lot G did not germ though, I’m adding a note to my list…

The fat leaved skunk f2 I tagged in the last update is starting to stink like mama. A good thing.

6 Likes

Skunks f2 in the back, cherry white f2 in the front.
They’re long overdue for a ph’d feed, I ran out of supplies and have no time to visit the shop till saturday :expressionless:

The cuts. One sour strawberry 16 is looking rough and a sour strawberry male 20 is tacoing pretty bad. Not a problem, I have 2 more cuts of him. I’m shucking my outdoor sour strawberry seedrun all night friday and I’m only keeping 1/12/14/20 moving forward.

The ones on the bottom right corner are the revegging skunk A cuts… she’s so damn capricious, never seen anything like it. 1/6 is revegging properly.

After spending a week in paper towels, the strawberry skunks wouldn’t budge so I helped them by cracking them manually and 3 popped in less than 12 hours. I think they inherited the SSk tough shells :yum:

A few skunks f2 batch A have made it above ground, as well as some tnr and a couple tropical Lifesaver f3s.

I still need to soak, precrack and sow the 93 skunks. 150 of them, I’d be lucky to get 10… I’m running late for my own show lmao

Total skunks for now: 20+cuts :wink:

18 Likes

TNR

14 Likes

Some great genetics kicking in here. I’ll try and keep up to date with this. Good luck!

1 Like

Okayyyy

I left the ready to plant lifesaver and strawberry skunk seedlings in open air with a fan blowing on them and all but forgot about them like a dumb dumb so rip mofos :pray:

I soaked more strawberry skunks. Sadly the tropical Lifesaver f3s were the only ones I had left.

Then, I got 3/5 on the TNR.
The 5 black garlic x Jamaican puna germed and stalled. I still planted them, with 2 weeks of nothing I kicked them off the freedom train (I’m sorry man!)
I also killed two skunk f2s.
:neutral_face:

So I bought a growing weed 101 book, fucking a.

Soooooo I’ll focus on fewer things and let them get bigger for once hahah… 🥲

To be continued…

11 Likes

Aww man

That sucks

ezgif.com-gif-maker
:rofl:

No worries bro. Crazy things can happen in the 2x4, this we know :joy:

9 Likes