FieldEffect's Attempt to Grow Indoors

Is it royals Bahia ?

1 Like

Royal?

It’s KC Brains Bahia Blackhead gifted by @MissinBissin

3 Likes

Excellent!

2 Likes

Brother, I am amazed at how Full and Uniform that Bahia Vertical-Nugget has become…

It will thank you for the extra time… Wish I could smell it. Does the stem-rub offer Nything tantalizing?

Just askin lol beautiful work Senor @FieldEffect

4 Likes

Congrats on your harvest :smiley:

Looks tasty to me !

5 Likes

I’m getting some “spicy” element - the only thing even remotely similar in my mind is spicy basil. The flower has a rubber tone to it.

Howdy there @CalleMinogue hope you had a good weekend. Looking forward to seeing your setup “grow” :wink:

5 Likes

@MissinBissin Bahia is still smelling very intriguing but with a grower unable to articulate the specifics of the smell. I’m entranced by it.

Spent the morning trimming. Prepared with a not-quite-dry bowl of Cinderella Pineapple in my new Venty with a cup of Guatamalan coffee. Fucking love this thing. I’ve been using it since Thursday night. @HighTilliDie thanks for the screamin’ deal!

Runtz x Sour Bubbles plants 4 and 5. These have been in the drying machine since 4/28. So more than 6 weeks. Still in great condition. My picture skills, not so great. ~9g sitting here, I’ve already smoked about half of it just trim as I need it.

N4 got her final trim. I forgot how much weight here but I already smoked the big cola with my buddies fishing last weekend. I mean, we didn’t smoke it all but I gave them the rest to split. It was probably 5-7g. Almost an ounce from this SOG plant.

I was reflecting last night from another planet after a quick Venty-S2 rocket ride. How satisfying. The grade has been elevating. Quality is on a level I was aspiring to 2-3 years ago. Interestingly, the bar increases to unrealistic levels.

But damn, I’m happy. The effects of the 907 crosses are fantastic - the S2 and N4 in particular, great weed to smoke. S3 smells stunningly blueberry. There’s still some phenos drying that I haven’t been able to try yet.

The blind squirrel has found his figurative nut. Lucked out. I’m sure that initial success in making crosses will be fuel to full-throttle projects in the near future.

Here’s a bud pic from 2022. Not bad, but the visually-apparent difference in grade is pretty staggering

Here’s a view from my chair this morning and something (like myself) that has been delicously marinating in smoke for the last 13 hours.

Have a wonderful weekend!

18 Likes

Glad you like it brother! I just got tired of it sitting around lmfao. Looks beautiful out there hope your enjoying your weekend!

2 Likes

Your escapades are spectacular @FieldEffect, and your Combustible projects all look bloody amazing.

Your at the Next Level Buddy !!

Enjoy that Coffee, your Buds are Bursting

3 Likes

I know @Fuel hates empty tents and tables :rofl:

It has actually been a nice reset for me. Bahia is getting harvested in the next few days. I need to stop by the hydro shop and pick up some supplies for the next run. And some fish hydrolysate for the outdoor plants and compost tea.

Veg side is considerably fewer plants now.

Been smoking the product - it is good. This is the N4 that lulled me to sleep last night.

I’m very torn about the next run. Ortega or Chocolope. I’m really leaning towards the Chocolope, and I think it’s mostly just I’ve been smoking lots of paralyzing weed the last few weeks and want something more energetic. I really like the energetic weeds. Didn’t used to be the case as much.

Chocolope I would pick a mother to smoke at the very least. It’s the AKBB line, I’d run all 12 beans. I think they are F3 or 4, may just make a new batch of beans so I don’t have to worry about their age. Or, maybe I pick two females and make a fem seed run. I like fem seeds for outdoor, make it much easier to toss seeds and not worry about genders. I dunno. I’ve really been on the fence about it. The Ortega project I think will take a few successive rounds of the tent. I’m not sure I want to devote it to that right now. I’m really wanting sativa weeds.

Cheers!

11 Likes

first run sensi, second round beans. makes sense to me :+1:

3 Likes

Too good mood, back at home way faster than planned. But yeah it’s becoming the most expensive grams of your state like this ^^ I’ve to note this one lol

I totally understand the feeling of this jar’s momentum. It’s not innocent, your receptors matter and have to stay sharp. Ortega being a stone :hammer: ^^ Why not switching the ortega as an outdoor repro for the next season ? Not joking. Then you make the sharp/fast job inside with outdoor seeds, when you need a bit of zombie in your life ^^

Anyway in weed, there is something you can trust all the time blindly : the primitive instincts lmao

3 Likes

She looks amazing !!! Great stuff. @FieldEffect

ps it was my bahia seeds that got nabbed, coming INTO Canada

4 Likes

@noknees right on :+1:

@Fuel good point about the “most expensive grams of my state” :rofl:

It’s amazing how well that one small cola stick is fully autonomous in there alone. It could go a week without food or extra water. When I was full “hydro” (i.e. packed house) I’d be adding a gallon of RO a day and balancing pH twice a week. I like this ebb between the flow.

Ortega outside sounds like a winner can pre-select for outdoor hardiness.

Friday I’ll strip the flower side and get everything scrubbed out and fresh. Thursday I need to get a laundry list of items from hydro store:

Fish Hydrolysate (for outside plants and compost teas)
3" and 4" cubes
Cannazym or similar hydro enzyme for the crazy pumpkin
More rooting plugs

@MissinBissin that’s a bummer! I just made an order of KC beans from the Vault. I wanted to get Leda Uno into my collection as well as the Haze Special. Woulda thrown a few packs of Bahia in to make a more reliable journey north from here :confused:

I considered a pack of Jack Herer regs from Sensi but seeing @Fuel performing open-shell surgery to extract the plants really dissuades me from spending $200 for a seed pack. Glad you got all the phenos, bummer no dudes :roll_eyes:

Tomorrow I get a package of beans wet: Primitive Instincts dictate Chocolope :cowboy_hat_face:

Hey @Fuel check out how much hydro trouble I get myself into outside with a 60-gallon DWC pumpkin FieldEffect's 2024 "Field of Dreams"

Maybe you already saw it I don’t recall seeing you over there

7 Likes

For Sensi, that’s the new game : zero quality control on seeds. I still don’t know if Americans have an edge with a local production, i don’t found yet any reliable intel on this. So yes, it’s to take in count and specially with the higher tier. The most comical is that if you’re a too good customer, you have less support … ^^ They do all they can to make stop customers to buy their regs.

3 Likes

Chocolope! I would have gone that road too.

I missed the beginning of your smoke test, congrats for the harvest. Best time now, sunny days and a new weed to sample :slight_smile: For a first hydro you really nailed them, very frosty.

3 Likes

the break after some legit garden grinding is a special kind of euphoria

it’s pretty annoying how that stuff has doubled in price. now it’s totally worth springing for the Neptune

so we already know the future name of your personal sativa strain! :monkey_face:
and also need a monkey/ape engineer logo :laughing:

1 Like

Was going over this thread the last few days making sure I have my mistakes clear in my mind before setting out on another 6 square-foot adventure. These gems caught my eye :rofl:

Ah yes.

I just dumped my testicles in the figurative bonfire that shall become my tent in the next 4 months.

Indeed I did. And another road too. :rofl:

Followed my “Primitive Instincts” all the way as I was searching my list of seeds. Inspired by a conversation with @Coda, too much reading in the perpetual haze debate thread, similar flower times and a desperate lack of common sense I’ve plucked another pack from the fridge.

Aiming for that “Hydro” button this time.

The plan will be to get these beans into cubes once they crack in the next few days, veg 24/0, gender test, clone all moms (learned a thing or two about this February - I won’t jump the gun this time), as soon as clones have roots straight into flower. That’s the plan anyway.

Cheers guys. It’ll either be a blunt or a tent on fire in a while.

@noknees I thought it was expensive last season at $40 a gallon. They want $60 now. I’ll check into Neptune’s Harvest, I’ve seen that at one of the local nurserys.

LOL :joy:

It would make a wonderful strain name - I like your thinking :thinking:

9 Likes

Beat me to it :wink:

4 Likes

Hell yeah ^^

Juicy Fruit is super terpy, i love it. I try to replace her with the ERSB in my heart. Now you know ^^
Chocolope better high, having a daily isn’t impossible with this one.

2 Likes