FieldEffect's Attempt to Grow Indoors

Fucking beautiful brother,those are some dense ,dank buds .I can smell them by looking at the pictures, lol… I m even more stoked to get that snip now… The 907 Blue gene /NL is such a solid plant and I know this plants gonna pack on the weight when it flowers. The colas are gonna be ridiculous. I m super thankful to be able to work with such good strains. I imagine these colas will just be easy to trim .I really wish I saved the Blueberry Quest male ,that may have been a big mistake letting that go… Hey where d u get the bags ? Do u add anything to keep the buds moist in them… I def wanna grab some of those.

4 Likes

Those bags are knockoff Grove bags I bought from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CXDGLZCL?th=1

I’ve used Grove bags for a couple years but the cost for shipping is ridiculous figured I try the knockoffs. I’ve been storing these bags in a cigar humidor with a 62% boveda pack inside (in the humidor, not in the bag with the buds). I’ve got big grove bags with large amounts of stash in a cooler.

You’ve got an incredible lineup of Blueberry genetics to play with! Very curious how those all work out, looking forward to see what the results of the season are.

I’m generally very pleased with how these crosses came out. I’m SUPER interested in how they compare to the other heavy-hitters you have running alongside.

5 Likes

Good stuff brother! I’m glad you like it! Just wasn’t my cup of tea. Although that volcano will be my next big purchase I can promise you that! Can’t wait to have a big bag to take hits from. Nice smoke reports and yield as well congrats brother! I’m eager for my next harvest already and I just flipped to flower lol

2 Likes

I’m curious how many bags your buying at a time? If you do the mix and match bundle and buy a decent amount the shipping isn’t bad but I think it’s always around $15 if I recall right but I buy a decent amount at a time and have like 20 QP soft touch bags now

2 Likes

You just Want to break a Piece off @FieldEffect

What a beautiful Job

4 Likes

I bought a bunch of 2lb (10 or so) and QP (also around 20x) bags last year. I mean, for $100+ of bags, the $20 seems like a reasonable expense. For $30 of bags you are basically doubling the cost.

I wanted some smaller bags to give to friends and neighbors. I was on the fence for a few weeks about buying the Groves when I saw the knockoffs pop up in the Grove thread so I figured I’d try them out.

For $20 you get 50 bags. Buying 25 online you are looking at $50. They seem to work well

I’ve never gotten to try a Volcano. I made this when I was in college though, actually took me a long time to find. It fucking hurts to read this post nowadays :rofl:

Thanks @MissinBissin!

7 Likes

Just watching the Show, Humbly and then its time to simply Celebrate.

Like your 2nd Indoor is Happening… this is fun to watch :laughing:

Just opened some of @Foreigner’s Haffa Haze. And with Your experience with Panama x Malawi, it finds that crossed with a G13.

enjoy you Tastings, you’ve got a few coming :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

4 Likes

(I think the cob I have left is the Haffa)

3 Likes

You Must know, I only made one Sir !

Do Enjoy that.

My Buddy is Smitten with your 7 month freezer-cured Haffa Haze (& he’s unable to Move), lol he Loves the Bud sooo much.

Seriously, its fantastic herb my Friend

10 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. I’m really quite pleased with how it all turned out. Her sister is very nice stuff too.

6 Likes

Ahh yeah now that you show it I guess I never thought about it as I was always buying $100 worth of bags lol. Man the volcano is nice tho you should look it up but only when you have spare money because your gonna want one lol

3 Likes

Same with the detailed nailing of your grows, you went far on the wake’n’bake practice lol

4 Likes

I must add as disclaimer (lol) that none equipment worked on me for now. It’s transforming me in an astronaut that vape buds all the time. And I’ve the chance to don’t have any dependence to nicotine, i just stop to smoke tobacco when jars are empty, like a breeze.

I bought the old and the new volcano (with all mods to dab), qualitative material but “it’s not there”. Even with good rosin. Balloons stress me the fck, i use it direct.

Just for the google-ref, i don’t know the service of the shop. This “table vaporizer” still in my memory for the quality of its render (terps/density), a step higher on the volcano on direct with a lower tech (on recent volcano).

If it work more on a complicated case (searching the density of blunts/cigars in vape) i’m sure it can make miracles for people already prone to vape buds.

6 Likes

Ya know, I think Haffa needs to go on next year’s outdoor roster. How’s the effect @MissinBissin?

Just know that I would have never graduated had I been growing what I grow now. It was good weed, but very limited supply. Part of the reason I made that thing. I guess some things never change :rofl:

This sentence made me chuckle for some reason, as someone “prone to vape buds” like it’s a disease of some sort :joy:

Oh…BTW S3 has me feeling like an astronaut. I like it, even more than N4 the mutant favorite of mine

4 Likes

Hell no i say this with a genuine envy lol I throw a lot of K to try harder, and i think i will again make a mistake to take a Mighty+. One day, the tech will fit if i continue to try ^^

2 Likes

I really like the flavor of vape vs. smoke, esp comparing different weeds to each other.

I like both really, but I haven’t smoked much in the last week. Just Venty dosing caps.

4 Likes

You should really try this vapormatic sincerely. All others (of the brand) are shitty, the brand was one of the first to make a portative (it was enormous but worked in cars plugged). Awfull vape, all their models … but this one that kill easy a Volcano far more expensive. I don’t even understand why, technically.

2 Likes

I would have to say its a great Chilling Herb, easy to get stuff done but it Creeps and the Ceiling is high

My music was cranked as well!

Taste hides how seriously strong.it is @FieldEffect

It was in the Wind-tunnel last Summer, an hour away. It still needs Love from an OG. Then look-out

12 Likes

Have I sent you these? I don’t have any left but I have her sister the Triple Spice which is 88g13hp/congo x Panama/malawi if it tickles your fancy.

3 Likes

Looks like a great combo. Did you grow them?

3 Likes