Fighting and Projection

Agreed 100% but then that dangerous “C” word comes out and everybody loses their shit.

Very interesting point. Didn’t think of it like that.

3 Likes

Doug D. is correct that your time on Earth is too valueable to waste on such a person.

Maybe entertaining to push their buttons, but the other person will not change their minds.

3 Likes

There’s something to learn from everyone. Even such people.

4 Likes

Foreigner, caregiver to the best plant there is.

1 Like

To me… this is a by-product of the media we have today.
They seem to want us divided.

It does not help that things like medicine have become a political tool, that has caused a lot of division among the people most recently.

United we stand divided we fall.
Make no mistake we are being purposely divided. :us:

6 Likes

:laughing: lol (1) :rofl: ROFLMAO :upside_down_face: rofl :crazy_face:

1 Like

I sincerely think he has a deep knowledge, just have to find the way to share it in a proper way … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

I don’t really want to turn this into a version of “the daily worker.” But yes.

He was typing a little bit ago…. Then disappeared…

Agreed but I’m not inclined to take advice from rude people I don’t care how much knowledge they have. They lack the knowledge to avoid rudeness anyway.

1 Like

If you can shield yourself from the attack and focus on what the other is saying, you can learn a bunch about someone’s trouble by his choice of insults… and then can help or guide etc… I like to offer a proverb :wink: since I can’t be entirely sure that my assessment is 100% so a proverb is vague enough to hit close enough to the mark.

3 Likes

“You can drive the lamb to the liquor store but you can’t train him to drive you there.” There, a perfectly made up proverb :joy:

3 Likes

I just re-read your op. There is the possibilty, that this person is ‘a little off’, I know that is simpistic, but way left or right, and my eye is slightly closed:)
:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Not simplistic I wouldn’t say. Maybe not off but trapped in a solipsism somewhere.

Fast learner, I see :slightly_smiling_face:

Now just add who it’s from and bingo.

For exemple that one is from king Bastien, legendary drunken king turned farmer :wink:

1 Like

He grew that regal wheat that’s much prized by his court.

Ok guys good talk.

Let’s call this thread a day so it won’t get binned.

I’m going to take a nap because of all the excitement.

I leave it in your capable hands.

2 Likes

Wise words…it’s the ‘they’… that’s killing me/us, who are they that conspire against us. Ahh…the musings, i think Plato asked the same question.

Could it be the same people that started the entire importation of herion into this country? Flew it over and distributed it, ooof-- it’s a deep rabbit hole. Research is key, to understanding what happened, and what is happening. Watching the news won’t get you very far, the news is purely entertainment.

1 Like

I’m good with that. See ya soon.

1 Like