Fighting Buddha gets Cobb’d & 2023 deBauchery

Everything is gonna take right off now brother! It’s on! Where did your Thai beans come from? I keep meaning to ask? It’s the one landrace ish I can’t locate but really would love to throw down as I’ve had something in mind for years! Looks GREAT!

2 Likes

Damn! Happy camper those skyward leaves make me happy inside :heart:

1 Like

I know, the leaves on the CaliOrangeHaze are crazy @FieldEffect
I’m Jacked, that @Emeraldgreen is jacked about it too. She just looks Sharp.
I Finally got a peak at where one of the Bloody Monsters is Living, while I was spraying Sulphur on friends buds. Below, Bloody Monstress is in the back Right, brooding over the others @JohnnyPotseed. Then its a Purple Dawn Left and an Orient Express up front

Mysterium which had had a real boost lately, has turned out to be a Male… and we’ll have to try again later. Meantime, its Gonad central

Even the tomato-cage helped… rip

Panama Red bag-seed from 2022 has thrown a perfect 4/4 Ladies at my Friends common-bed. And they are fighting some real Winds and adapting amazingly. Real nice structure, already they look different than Mom did last year…
All 4 ladies look real healthy. Support will be made, but they are developing big stalks already

6 Likes

Dammit :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

I know, I wanted that Lime experience @TopShelfTrees1
All the Lime Bukkake pressure is on Pole Dancer Now
!

1 Like

Oh I forgot you had a pinch hitter! Sweet!

2 Likes

Tasted Lime once and bought 3 strains… from the Black Lime Bukkake Reserve collection. Black Market Breeders.

I love lime, it’s killer for pain too! I have a few things from them including black garlic which I REALLY want to grow! But I have the BLR from useful as well I’m dying to pop

2 Likes

I was able to slide a plant-in, right where the Mysterium was… Blue God from JOTI

and Uncle Fester #18, surprisingly has a spot along OG row; inground lol. A little tlc is needed now that she’s stabilized. Real tiny, but here Goes!

4 Likes

All of the plants on this ridge have prospered in the last week, we’re gonna let them go till the next soil amendment, and do a little defol then. But these are gonna be sweet. BOG LSD (below) is a rigid plant. Nothing but attitude.
They will all get opened up to some degree with LST, real soon.

BlueBerry Diesel @anonymous4289 !

@misterbee, the Durban Poison cross has erased a small rough spell and is Happily Vegging away. Big changes will be noticeable shortly; Defol / Soil Amendment coming soon

Fighting Buddha x Txerri Bilbo Haze below, is just exploding. Going to be a fun one

Thai #2 is having fun. LST planned this week

Thai #1 gets LST Re-Wired tomorrow. Its gone nuts in the last week

One of @THCeed’s US22 is pushing ahead!!

ps, pole dancer, in the rear lol

9 Likes

Yours have been put aside for a while now. I’ve Closed the door on the Thai & Red-Headed Hippie sharing. Hit my low #’s.
Might have to make some @TopShelfTrees1 … ( come on bag-seed )

1 Like

Looks awesome! Your doing a great job

2 Likes

20 gallon bins; LST session + (Inward facing leaf removal)
Before: the Thai plant had been trained b4, 2 weeks ago, there were a couple put on US22 a week ago bcuz of wind.

Pole Dancer below

US22 below

Thai #1

… and after
Pole Dancer

US22

3 of the same Thai

Sorry Ladies, we’ll talk about this in a couple of weeks.

9 Likes

Awesome! Love this ! Gonna start getting real good real soon! Love the LST jobs too , killer :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

I’ll have the RHH pollen for us once he’s ready to go. Depending what happens with the Thai if a worthy male is found I shall do the same , as well as maybe toss em together let them enjoy a little jizzfest! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Now we are talking because that strain is circling back to one of the Parents. Thai was the Female, Red GSC was the Male of Red-Headed H.

1 Like

Ba da boom :boom: sounds like fun!

1 Like

Out of likes btw. Had em for all of 15 mins today :joy:

1 Like

Thai #1, 24 hours after LST

7 Likes

She’s taking off now!

1 Like