Fighting Buddha gets Cobb’d & 2023 deBauchery

All the activity on the inner branches has just taken off. Better get some Silica in-motion for these Limbs

3 Likes

100% she’s spread out perfectly, those mains are gonna support HELLA weight though, get it in er!

2 Likes

Last day of June I stopped in at OG Row for an update. Starting to brew 12 gallons of Worm Casting Tea for this Lot.
11 known, in ground, 3 bag-seeds in pots.
Left to Right: Fighting Bilbo, Blue God, BOG LSD, Durban Poison, Uncle Fester’s Skunk#18, BlueBerry Diesel, Thai #2

Here is Thai #2 in the foreground

Here are the Panama Reds

Love these skinny leaves, so different from the other 3 @Upstate @Panamajock

Fighting Bilbo (below)

Blue God

BOG LSD

Durban Poison

Uncle Fester’s Skunk #18

BlueBerry Diesel

Thai #2 w/ 2, 3 and 4 nodes intact

@amazongrow

8 Likes

Very nice brother! Can’t wait to see that lil UFS stretch its wings outside! If you got the right pheno you may have buds as long as your leg and thicker than your thigh, no joke! I can’t wait

1 Like

Panama Red gets Un-Wrapped and re-Wrapped

12 Likes

Very nice brother, :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Has a real nice soaring buzz. Still its a bit Hot in places. I think you got the other half of this Bar @TopShelfTrees1

I’ll revisit it a little later 2day.

You can see in the details I was following the trait of including some LARF. Still, the COBB brings different flavours out, its a great smoke/buzz

4 Likes

I was just reading this thread on icmag the other day actually, it really is an interesting process and I wonder what would happen to a super frosty, super dank poly in there…. When I come by I’m gonna bring a couple of zips of something crazy and we’ll give this Cobb method a side by side review afterwards.
Landrace/poly :thinking:

4 Likes

Yezzir, I’m 99.9% sure it’s Panama

1 Like

Whaaa some lovely plants there.

Well done…particularly the Panama Red .is that double Panama Red looks real nice , enjoy your Sunday joints…
LOL

P J

1 Like

We’ve got to make sure the bud carries 62-65 rh% when wrapping them.
Thats the key element; Fresh and Moist

3 Likes

Good Morning and Thanks for checking the grow-out @Panamajock

Can I ask what you are referring too when you mention Double Panama.

That is a phrase I’m not sure of at all.

Hope you have. Great day today!

3 Likes

Snowhighs…there also some posts on the Central American thread

It’s was preserved by the freakers.

Breeder: Snowhigh Seeds
Donor: #freakers
Grower @Upstate

Snowhigh’s description:

Double Panama Red:

4 females of 2 different Panama Red varieties making it 8 females and 4 males 2 from each variety. The Panama Red Hair variety derives from the BCO lineage originally collected by a collector from a family in Colombia who had preserved several heirloom Colombians and this Panama Red. The Panama Red Hair has red, purple, blue coloring as well as green. Pistils are red when dry and appear white and orange before turning color.

The 74 Panama Red was acquired during a Peace Corp mission to help the peoples of Panama. The variances are there and distinct as this Panama Red’s leaves are more jagged, the stems are more of a green to brick red in appearance depending if a green or red phenotype. Only red phenotypes were used in these pure hybrids. The roots at the base of each plant can produce what looks like thorns, the roots shoot up from the base of the stem and form barbs or thorns, an attribute noted from being grown in the Darien jungle and adapting to its environment.

P J

2 Likes

Snowhighs stuf is legendary…. And named as such! Legendary Genetics . Love his work

3 Likes
1 Like

Thanks a XILLION @Panamajock

1 Like

Es Nada

Good Luck on your venture.

P J

1 Like

Just checked out your thread @Panamajock very nice! Sad I never found it until now tbch. Do you have a new thread I could follow?

2 Likes

I ain’t doing Panama at the moment…

I Log. My Grows on the Central American thread…we are at Part 2 now
You are most welcome to follow

Just now I’m doing Oxacan ( upstate)x chocolate rain (escobar

Ok …now I ain’t stealing @MissinBissin ’s thread no more.

Have a great Sunday

And thanks for the kind words.

P J

3 Likes

Love Esko and his work, very cool I’m down to watch for sure.

1 Like