Fighting Buddha gets Cobb’d & 2023 deBauchery

Thanks @FieldEffect, one nice touch yet to include this week; security cameras get put up Tomorrow. With alarms, notifications and live views, Baby!!!

3 Likes

We got a blink setup for the house including the special garden area and shed. I had to figure out how to schedule certain times to turn on because I manually disarm it when I go work outside and forget to turn it back on

1 Like

I believe the systems are the same. I’ll ask Buddy if he has any tricks

1 Like

7 Likes

I did take a few images on Sept the 4th, that I have just downloaded and tweaked and there are a few shots I need to show you @JohnnyPotseed, from the Start of Frankensteins 4th week, day 1, since a 14 hour day of light.
We have AMBER AND CLOUDY TRICHOMES on Frankenstein already. Have a look. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen them this early, especially amber. Sugar Leaves or not

And Sunshine Daydream has some beautiful guests

7 Likes

Looking fantastic! I like the zip tie cross-brace :sunglasses:

Those things are monsters :astonished: Is this a Panama on the right?

You’ve got your hands full. Just with those, not even the other plots. Going to be a BUSY man in a month.

Frankenstein looking frosty :cold_face:

6 Likes

Greetings @FieldEffect. The plant on the right that you asked about, is the Sunshine Daydream f2bx1 (@HolyAngel ).
Its robust fan leaves come from the Male component; Starlite. And she just cruised past 9’ with 3 branches. She has cahones bro

2 Likes

@Emeraldgreen the weather let us get a little closer and I have a few pictures of the overall status of your Cali Orange Haze. She has become a brute, you’ll see how heavy her internal leaves are/were !
Could not get a good read off of the stem rubs. Still partially slik from the rains. Definitely a “lite-ends” kind of smell is all I could acknowledge. Nothing lemon/citrus

Thinned-out, hit with Sulphur as well for safe keeping. Let me know anytime if theres something you’d like to see.

5 Likes

That looks like amazing gardening and sore wrists!

2 Likes

8 Likes

They look happy as can be!

I really like your rolling totes.

1 Like

Here are a few Cola shots from the last few days…
Pole Dancer is getting FLASHY

THAI #!

THAI #2 below is gaining some true colours from the Purple pheno

US 22 below

Durban Poison below. Is that a Seed, or a Calyx…? looks pronounced thats for sure

BlueBerry Diesel

7 Likes

Pole Dancer had a visitor, it didn’t care how close I got

6 Likes

I think that’s a seed my man

1 Like

I know, those look like edges to a skin.
And a home-made durban poison Seed can only get me going !
It and the OG row have had a tough wet summer
Morning @MonasticDank

2 Likes

Morning bro. I’m seriously impressed by your outdoor adventures this season. Amazing work. I got destroyed by Septoria this year but it fun watching them grow.

4 Likes

Absolutely beautiful. The plants and the photo skills both.

What is the lineage of the US22?

1 Like

Thanks @MonasticDank, it had been off the cuff from day 1, and still headed on-target. So sorry to hear the Septoria angle.
I’ll make sure your jar sees a change, still have an address ha

1 Like

Oh I’m so glad you asked about the lineage of US22 @FieldEffect.
Did you hear that @THCeed ?! Lol

I have asked a couple times this season already, about what went into US22, and ole THceed just is not ready to play yet F.E.
Here is One of the Two I’m growing, taken this morning (12th), shaking off another nite of Rain

and the yard-mates; Pole Dancer

Thai#1

Family Auto Mystery

5 Likes

Us22 upskirt

And one of the Pole Dancer

Friends have just sent me a shot of the Panama Red and Imperium that were gifted this Spring. Great to see their thriving !
Panama Red

Imperium

8 Likes