Fighting Buddha gets Cobb’d & 2023 deBauchery

Heh you and me both! I can’t grow outdoors either :cry:

Was that the same Lemon Thai that you used for the crosses you sent me? Choco deez lemons/strawberry lemons/etc? They’re on the top of my list to get popped.

4 Likes

all LT-crosses i made and shared were made with
a candy lemon male from dutch flowers release :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks @santero My grow goes out to you. Its a unique angle I’ve taken, working on Friends properties… or my grows HOME would continue to be stolen.

I must live at the transition from Good to Evil

5 Likes

When a strain has more than 10 generations of regular seed only ancestors it will show extreme sexual health.

3 Likes

Fighting Bilbo

Had hung for a week, with no RH% measuring gear. Knowing the first week is sheer Moisture loss, this 3.75 oz of moist buds had 2 oz wrapped into a Cobb tightly, and will be Sous-vid for 48 hours, later today, after the equivalent Cobb of Durban Poison gets wrapped.

We are shucking seeds from her sad carcass! Gonna try and elevate the Green Buds left behind. @misterbee wr burned a bit of your Durban yesterday, and we Danced Sir! What a Taste, and we sorted seeds for 2 hours afterwards.

Childs-play 555 (still amazes me the yield was as such. Poor plant looks Bare in this Pic)

5 Likes

Thai #1 and a wide bud

Thai #1

Heirloom Grow

Frankenstein

Cali Orange Haze x 3 below

Nice to see the Colas formng Spears

Sunshine Daydream below x 2

SSDD left and FRANKENSTEIN to the right

Dr CBD x 3 below

Here is the Oaxacan A plant below, showing a Gonad, day 19

9 Likes

Very nice brotha

2 Likes

Nice! Some giants in the trap!

Flowers looking great :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks Guys, its such a bonus to see the spears showing-up on the SSDD and Cali Orange Haze!
Time is getting short for Franky!!

1 Like

Does it dank like a skunks ass? Cuz my cuts dank so bad it’s ridiculous! Even as snips, lingers on my fingers for an hour! (Frankenstein)

1 Like

Well we did massage a few buds the other day, and yeah, its fair to say its Dank and totally Legit.

1 Like

Unreal bro! You gotta stick some captions on those babies Missin’! Inquiring minds want to KNOW!
Spectacular job bro! Who is that last one in the airpot???

:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

We had company drop-in @Tlander, I’m titling them now Bro !!! That is a CBD plant from Seedsman; Dr CBD

2 Likes

Heh yeah I was gonna say, Frankie looks like she’ll be done weeks before the SSDD girl is. Nice to see the ssdd is now starting to fill out. I think shes still got a ways to go. Maybe halfway right now :wink:

1 Like

understood and Thanks @HolyAngel. Frank gets a microscope up the Bud this morning, we’ll have an accurate read on him and the Thai’s today !

1 Like

Those thai’s are beautiful too! Where are they from?

1 Like

Directly from @SativaKid my Friend !
I got lucky and have one of each of the two phenos growing

1 Like

THAI #2 is showing the purple pheno!

6 Likes

The THAI #1 is ahead of everybody, and both phenos will probably be cut and hanging by Thursday.
Pole Dancer seems to be full of Cloudy and I’m watching for signs…
US 22 is simply Bulking up for the final push…
FrankenStein gets some time under the microscope tonight, she could lose the top half easy enough when the time comes.
THAI #1 below

POLE DANCER X2 below

US 22 below

a couple of Frankenstein bud shots. like the mix of trichomes.

Dr. CBD from Seedsman looks amazing. almost time for her as well.

7 Likes

Gorgeous brother

1 Like