Fighting Buddha gets Cobb’d & 2023 deBauchery

Two plants that had early demises, finally hit the Hot Water today.
Two, 2oz Cobbs were started today. 24 hours at 40c to start things off. ( i believe i started with 48 last year )
Durban Poison died n dried in the field, while Fighting Bilbo had a healthy level of moisture when she was yanked.
Cobbs were wrapped and Vac’d, but the actual Sous-Vid has been delayed with a Friends passing.
It begins today

6 Likes

Condolences for the loss of a friend

3 Likes

Absolutely, Thanks MD. Giant of a Guy, with the kindest level cranked way-up. Haha also nobody ever Crossed him
Cheers for Mike

2 Likes

Really sorry for your loss brother. Keep your head up I know all too well those feelings of loss lately. And you know I’m ALWAYS here for you if need be, always

2 Likes

Yep, condolences bro. It’s tough losing friends, but the older we get the more it seems to happen. The good part is; You met him, enjoyed hangin’ with him and you will remember him! He’d be happy!

Burnin’ a bowl for Mike!

:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Once Frankenstein was cut down, it gave us a chance to do a little more elaborate of a clean-up on the SUNSHINE DAYDREAM f2 bx1.
Before During and After, she is huge for 3 branches :open_mouth:
Next feed is the last Biggie, then its Worm Tea and Water. @HolyAngel @FieldEffect @TopShelfTrees1
!

5 Likes

It’s glorious! Gonna be big budapalooza! :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

I’ll make sure there some music playing next visit. BudaPaloozah it is

3 Likes

LAST NITE; POLE DANCER, TALK ABOUT DIAMONDS @Great_lakes_Genetics

THAI #1 JUST BEFORE BEING CHOPPED @SativaKid (4.6 lbs in a single piece)

US 22 below, WILL BE THE LAST TO RIPEN. BUT SHE IS A BEAUTY @THCeed, I’ll be checking on the 2nd, in-ground US 22, this weekend.

10 Likes

Oh man! Glorious bounty of beautiful, bodacious , badass buds of victory

3 Likes

Can’t cue the Tarzan Yell yet… but there is fire on the horizon @TopShelfTrees1

3 Likes

Fighting Bilbo & Durban Poison Cobbs have had 36 hrs at 40c in the Sous-Vid and neither package showed a Leak. or discolouration of the canary lol. So its onto the 7-days @ 25-30c step, before being opened for inspection.
Involves 2oz of destroyed bud. This plant experienced a Rodelization, and produced Feminized seeds, because of a wet-root system

6 Likes

On the edge of the Soggy Soy-Bean field, a couple were just harvested. BlueBerry Diesel and THAI #2 purple pheno; 3.8 and 2.4lb respectively.

Thai #2 left, Blueberry Diesel right and below @anonymous4289

3.8lbs wet, below. Super Solid and Dense buds my Friends; BlueBerry Diesel

Blue God from JOTI remains the last Soldier on the Wet field

@MarsHydro

9 Likes

Is that a garage door?? Very nicely done as always! Can’t wait to see/sample with my own eyes!

1 Like

Sliding door on the back of the Garage.
They built a doozy @TopShelfTrees1

2 Likes

Wow it’s gorgeous! Very very nice! Gotta be a helluva pad!

2 Likes

I’d grew some fast buds purple lemonade last year great purple buds .

2 Likes

Morning @ShiskaberrySavior its my only Purple effort this Summer.

1 Like

Just a COBB update; but there is some great news.
After the initial sous-vid application, there was no “visible” moisture in the pkg’s. Good sign, go to next step…

Here we are, day 4 of being wrapped in a towel with a Germination Matt, and there is Liquid visible in the ends of the Cobbs… this says the Buds are cooking and sharing the THC. On day 7 the Buds will be opened, air-dried, and re-wrapped/Vaccuum sealed and ready for their next stage of long/short-term storage.

I worked with Moister buds this season, and have some liquid to work with this time around.

Here is where I’m seeing liquid, in the towels butt-hole

6 Likes

Lmmfao this cracked me up good!

1 Like