Fighting Buddha gets Cobb’d & 2023 deBauchery

It has been a stalwart. Also, it has been sprayed with the Sulphur mix, as recommended, while in the Veg stage.
All plants were exposed to the spraying method.

WPM has only involved 2 plants this year. I can say Lots had Nothing. Your plant had zero issues

SSDD just had her first taste of WPM, so the Milk spray was utilized on the spot… to Halt progress to this point

3 Likes

Milk spray is what?

2 Likes

3.25 % milk @ 3 parts
Water. @2 parts

Any volume needed. Last summer it Held WPM at bay for the whole Flowering season at the sand-trap, 3 plants total.

Spray every 5-6 days top and btm of leaves. Does/Did not hurt buds at all. Adjust for Rains…

Was not aware of stronger alternatives. And with 2 people managing the rotation/spraying… we finished the season with prize-winning bud, lbs of it

Here is the alaskan purple: freshly covered in a few pics

And the CloudWalker, Milk saved the season

6 Likes

So 3 gallon of milk to 2 gallon of water? Wonder if it helps with septoria

3 Likes

I have no idea if it would impact Septoria… but yes thats the ratio !

They were pretty specific about the Phat content of the Milk; 3.25%

I did not vary, only made what was needed. But we soaked them !
Good Luck with That @Emeraldgreen, its a great $ experiment, that will not hurt the Buds.

It caught the CloudWalker week 2 bloom and we were Hooped ! Ohmmmm wins in a full flower-season threat

2 Likes

I just ground up the last of that bud today package says dec so 10 months roughly . Not quite as flavorful that it was say 4/5 months back but still enjoyable. Still reminds me of a cigar.

2 Likes

I recall milk should not be pasteurized or it won’t work … icon_e_confused|nullxnull

2 Likes

That sucks on the wpm but glad it sounds like it’s manageable. Good to know the line is susceptible to it. She looks great! Gonna be a busy Tuesday :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Defoliation and Milk spray on the SSDD.
The sun came out, with big winds, how perfect.

10 Likes

Frankenstein managed to have 10 oz shaped into 5 Cobbs. The Sous-Vid process has begun. 48 hours will end tomorrow. TBA, then its cure-time.

5 Likes

Very cool! Closer and closer :wink:

2 Likes

N E X T … lol Morning @TopShelfTrees1

3 Likes

mmm :drooling_face: she’s a little leafy for my liking but lookin glorious regardless!
Hoping for a fantastic harvest tomorrow! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Oh they got trimmed down big time @HolyAngel
Sugar / Fan leaves are not to my liking.
We Chopped

Our weather system changed and its Sunny and Cold coming at us. She stays hooked up to the Soil !!

She had been given some extra rope, weather-wise and a little more defol is always my pleasure. Thanks for the HA

6 Likes

Good morning sir. 🫡

1 Like

Looks good lots of work but should be excellent smoke once cured. Roof95 cob lasted me like 8 months of sampling.
Several of my smoking buddies had a chance to try it.

4 Likes

I’ll be sending a fresh one (frankenstein) your way @ShiskaberrySavior, this will be a better version, guaranteed; we had some moisture (rh) to work with, in the buds

4 Likes

Looking forward to . Thanks.

4 Likes

Wreckage Master Bastard Kush and US 22 got in front of the camera yesterday. Beautiful Ladies
WMBK, below

US22

Here is your other US22, still in the Bin last nite @THCeed, still sporting a few white pistils…

20 Likes

Here we are, 3-days after starting the week-long Germination Mat /Towel ordeal, with some Frankenstein Nuggets.
There is noticeable moisture within the Cobbs.

So I opened the towel to physically check them. Each Cobb was intact, the vac seal was intact… but the bags were slightly inflated and moisture is present in Ea.

Certainly a stage I’ve not seen so blatantly before. Moisture confirms there is a reaction going on.

So, Back into the Roll for another 48 and we’ll make a call then.

10 Likes